Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
my friend thinks I am self harming (which I am). it makes me worried because some other people have noticed the scars but didn't push forward. It makes me so scared and helpless because I don't want to get help and I can't stop self harming. i want this to just end as soon as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, nightmare_moon and Kit1
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Ahh that sucks. I told everyone that saw them for years "I accidentally hit myself on a stone while climbing". Omg that was so dumb like- my scars are messy but nevertheless quite clearly cuts. So in the end a few found out but not all bc I do sh on my hip/thigh and that area is rarely exposed.
You could just both ignore it or maybe talking helps. If a Person, who you trust, saw the scars maybe talking about it isn't such a bad idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: nightmare_moon and Kit1
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Ahh that sucks. I told everyone that saw them for years "I accidentally hit myself on a stone while climbing". Omg that was so dumb like- my scars are messy but nevertheless quite clearly cuts. So in the end a few found out but not all bc I do sh on my hip/thigh and that area is rarely exposed.
You could just both ignore it or maybe talking helps. If a Person, who you trust, saw the scars maybe talking about it isn't such a bad idea.
Thanks. Perhaps I'll go and talk to them

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Thanks. Perhaps I'll go and talk to them
That's good. Before you ctb it's important to really make sure since it's probably the most important decision of your life :p

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1