mixshi

mixshi

amogus
Aug 17, 2023
I just left a new-years-eve party, and for a while now my friend has been planning to get black-out drunk and drive his car into a tree.

he specifically was set on today, we stayed up last night and talked about it for hours.

I understood his reasoning, and was trying to convince him not to but I told him I wouldn't physically stop him.

He has/had this kind of strange but admirable idea that whatever happens tonight is final. if he lives then he lives, he dies, then he dies, so I have absolutely no idea if i'll ever see him alive again.

He might go through with it and crash into a tree but he might survive or he might just back out completely.

Before leaving he gave me a cross necklace and told me to give it back to him in either this life or the next.

I'm very shooken up and i've left him a few discord messages saying I love him and such but he hasn't replied yet.

I have no idea why im posting this but i guess just to self actualize with myself about what could happen.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Redacted24, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me šŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
Hope whatever happens to your friend he is happy with in the end šŸ«¶ may he find peace in life or death

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Whatever happens with your friend I hope he will be free and find his happiness. And I hope you find all the strength to cope as I am torn and filled with heartache everyday thinking what my best friend will go through when I ctb. Sending you all the love and positive vibes your way šŸ«‚

Reactions: Redacted24
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
He must really trust you, to open up like that. You in turn, offered him comfort while also not preventing him from making a decision. Whatever happens, cherish that trust and friendship. They are hard to come by. I hope the end result, whatever it may be, gives him peace.

Reactions: hopeless08