• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
A good friend of mine from here took her own life yesterday. I was the last person she texted, but due to the time difference I was asleep. I'm in tears, and wish I could've replied to that message! I'm not gonna mention her username. I guess she banned herself cause I can't find her. RIP my black snow flake.... thank you for the endless chats about life and death, I'm gonna miss your WhatsApp messages every morning. I've lit my last candle for you. May you find peace and thank you for saying the most beautiful words to me someone has said. I love you V

Attachments

• BF7ADCF1-5306-4E07-91F6-D3352A7AE68B.jpeg
    BF7ADCF1-5306-4E07-91F6-D3352A7AE68B.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 18
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss, and I know how sad it is to wake up and find a goodbye. It's happened a couple times in this group for me. I hope your friend has found peace and relief, and is no longer suffering. Sending many hugs.

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss, and I know how sad it is to wake up and find a goodbye. It's happened a couple times in this group for me. I hope your friend has found peace and relief, and is no longer suffering. Sending many hugs.
Thanks Rosey. Just feel guilty for not texting back. That will haunt me forever though. I wouldn't try and stop her. But I would have liked to say a proper goodbye. Hugs back.
This disease is insane! F you depression!

Last edited:
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I lost a friend on here Sunday night. We used to have great stupid chats. I still hope for a message from them, but I have to be happy they are free of anymore pain from this world. Most of us will go at one point and leave people behind we chat to. But it doesn't get any easier when they leave

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I lost a friend on here Sunday night. We used to have great stupid chats. I still hope for a message from them, but I have to be happy they are free of anymore pain from this world. Most of us will go at one point and leave people behind we chat to. But it doesn't get any easier when they leave
Yeah she was my first whatsapp message each morning and before I go to bed. I feel so lost for her silence. She messaged me to say goodbye and I was a sleep! I'm not gonna get attached to anyone here anymore. Better that way...

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
being here and losing people you connected with never gets easier. it's so hard to deal with these losses, I know, and it is so hard to try and stop yourself from connecting with people here too, especially if you have a big heart.

I'm sorry for your loss, @sarahR, sending hugs. RIP <3

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Yeah she was my first whatsapp message each morning and before I go to bed. I feel so lost for her silence. She messaged me to say goodbye and I was a sleep! I'm not gonna get attached to anyone here anymore. Better that way...
I stay in PMs only now. Thankfully people I am chatting with are not going to ctb for a while so it should be me going next. But I feel the loss and understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
being here and losing people you connected with never gets easier. it's so hard to deal with these losses, I know, and it is so hard to try and stop yourself from connecting with people here too, especially if you have a big heart.

I'm sorry for your loss, @sarahR, sending hugs. RIP <3
Thank you. Yeah I'm going to connect less so I don't suffer like this anymore. Or anyone in case it's me. Hugs back.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
A good friend of mine from here took her own life yesterday. I was the last person she texted, but due to the time difference I was asleep. I'm in tears, and wish I could've replied to that message! I'm not gonna mention her username. I guess she banned herself cause I can't find her. RIP my black snow flake.... thank you for the endless chats about life and death, I'm gonna miss your WhatsApp messages every morning. I've lit my last candle for you. May you find peace and thank you for saying the most beautiful words to me someone has said. I love you V
Does there name not just get scored out ? or can you remove yourself totally from the site ?

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
No I won't remove myself from this site. I need you guys. You are my family.

Thanks Gromit :heart:
I was meaning about your friend !! i was saying usually peoples names get a score through them when they have ctb . but i am unsure if your friend is able to take themselves totally off the site leaving no trace of themselves on it .

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I was meaning about your friend !! i was saying usually peoples names get a score through them when they have ctb . but i am unsure if your friend is able to take themselves totally off the site leaving no trace of themselves on it .
She didn't post a goodbye thread here. I can look up her name and find it, but when I click on it it doesn't show anything. I guess she must have self banned or something. Sorry if I misunderstood you. Hugs

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
She didn't post a goodbye thread here. I can look up her name and find it, but when I click on it it doesn't show anything. I guess she must have self banned or something. Sorry if I misunderstood you. Hugs
I thought perhaps you couldnt find her name . no need for sorry texting always creates confusion lol :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: sarahR
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Thank you. I've screamed and cried in the balcony for almost an hour! Thanks for the kind words. I felt like I lost a family member. I hate depression so much! What a monster this disease is....
Depression and anhedonia has robbed me of any quality of life, here if you ever want to chat or vent.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that hun, it's always sad when someone we know even from here goes. May she found peace and happiness. Sorry for your loss.

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Depression and anhedonia has robbed me of any quality of life, here if you ever want to chat or vent.
Same here I'm basically a waste of space. That's how I see myself. Glad my friend is at peace now. But I'm sure gonna miss her messages.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I'm very sorry for your loss *hugs*

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Same here I'm basically a waste of space. That's how I see myself. Glad my friend is at peace now. But I'm sure gonna miss her messages.
I know it's not the same Sarah, but if you ever want to chat/vent just send a message, sending you a big hug regardless

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
You are not a waste of space. You are a valued member of this family. Happy to chat if you feel up to it