• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OliverTreeLver

OliverTreeLver

Jvnk
Feb 17, 2023
Today marks the final moments of my SaSu days. I have been on a long journey before I came to this point, a lot has changed from when I have joined. I am not yet out of the woods, but external circumstances are forcing me to be offline until the unforeseeable future. I have a life that I think can be worth living, and I am willing to take another shot at living it. I won't be completely gone, see more below, but I won't be active in the community. I should explain why and go into why this decision is tough for me.

Recently, my parents have switched to a new Wi-Fi that blocks the site. It forces me to either use a VPN or use a different Wi-Fi. Obviously, VPN's are not allowed unless you live in a blocked country. This makes it tough for me to be active here. I cherish the community I have gained here. I feel at home here, like I am understood. I can express media and feelings that aren't shared in my other socials and friends. Not a lot of people understand my struggle that I have been going through for the past 6 years, but I feel like here I am seen. The recent Wi-Fi switch would force me to leave the community, but I have already done that temporarily prematurely. I haven't been active here for the past month. Life hasn't gotten better, rather I have been feeling a bit better. I am not well yet, I have a lot of therapy ahead of me, but I think I need to take this chance to break my habits of despair.

I am linking a journal below that I will try to write in daily. It will go over my day, feelings, and thoughts. I will try to be active on it and talk to anyone who comments on it, but no promises. The first entry is there now, I would really recommend you check it out if you can.

Farewell SaSu. See you on the other side <3

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @ OliverTreeLver,

Recently, my parents have switched to a new Wi-Fi that blocks the site. It forces me to either use a VPN or use a different Wi-Fi. Obviously, VPN's are not allowed unless you live in a blocked country. This makes it tough for me to be active here.

I think you can use a VPN, according to Rules and FAQ:
When you register to our forum, you must not use proxies, VPNs, or Tor. This is to prevent spam. You are allowed to use any of these after you are accepted to the forum.

But you seems to decided to leave this forum. I'm very happy to hear you're going to give your life a shot.

I'll take a look at your journal. Good luck 💙💛🙏

illmissmydogthatsit

illmissmydogthatsit

May 12, 2023
I looked at your journal- you write really well and I'm sure many users on this site will relate to it. Proud of you for pushing through and giving life a chance. That's what I'm doing right now, even though I'm suffering a lot. We got this :heart:

light.house.71

light.house.71

Feb 18, 2023
Today marks the final moments of my SaSu days. I have been on a long journey before I came to this point, a lot has changed from when I have joined. I am not yet out of the woods, but external circumstances are forcing me to be offline until the unforeseeable future. I have a life that I think can be worth living, and I am willing to take another shot at living it. I won't be completely gone, see more below, but I won't be active in the community. I should explain why and go into why this decision is tough for me.

Recently, my parents have switched to a new Wi-Fi that blocks the site. It forces me to either use a VPN or use a different Wi-Fi. Obviously, VPN's are not allowed unless you live in a blocked country. This makes it tough for me to be active here. I cherish the community I have gained here. I feel at home here, like I am understood. I can express media and feelings that aren't shared in my other socials and friends. Not a lot of people understand my struggle that I have been going through for the past 6 years, but I feel like here I am seen. The recent Wi-Fi switch would force me to leave the community, but I have already done that temporarily prematurely. I haven't been active here for the past month. Life hasn't gotten better, rather I have been feeling a bit better. I am not well yet, I have a lot of therapy ahead of me, but I think I need to take this chance to break my habits of despair.

I am linking a journal below that I will try to write in daily. It will go over my day, feelings, and thoughts. I will try to be active on it and talk to anyone who comments on it, but no promises. The first entry is there now, I would really recommend you check it out if you can.

Farewell SaSu. See you on the other side <3

You said that you "need to take this chance to break my habits of despair." I think that's very perceptive. In my experience, despair or many difficult emotions become habits that we perpetuate when it's difficult to identify an alternative. I was talking to someone recently about my depressed mood who told me that, contrary to my inclination to resume my normal life AFTER I felt better, "mood follows action." What she meant by this was that my mood was far more likely to improve once I started engaging in some positive activities. In other words, she was telling me that I needed to start acting better before I would start feeling better. This was no silver bullet, but she was largely right. Wishing you the best.

L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
We love you, we wish you well, and we hope to never see you again <3 I hope you find the joyful life you're working towards.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali
Riverz

Riverz

Feb 14, 2023
Rebel rebel rebel 🖤🤘 be who you want to be. stand up and fight against this tyrant world of ours ☠️