• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unnecessary

unnecessary

Das Leben macht ohne Musik keinen Sinn
Apr 25, 2024
It's banal how life makes us fight against similar people out of pure necessity, disputes over jobs, houses, legal fights, always in complete selfishness For many, to in the end lose everything we gained to death. So much suffering in vain, if they noticed that life is futile maybe people would become more charitable towards each other to be able to more easily endure the hell of existence.I saw in my own family, my uncles fighting over the assets of my grandmother who hadn't even died yet, that filled me with sadness.If they at least tried to look for a common good and give my grandmother a dignified ending... but it's always this meaningless selfish dispute
In fact, the conviction that the world and therefore also mankind is something that actually should not be, is designed to fill us with forbearance towards one another, for what can be expected of beings in such a predicament? Indeed, from this point of view one could arrive at the notion that the really proper mode of address between human beings, instead of Monsieur, Sir, etc, would be Leidensgefährte, Socî malorum, compagnon de misères, my fellow-sufferer. As odd as this may sound, still it is consistent with the matter, sheds the proper light on others and reminds us of the most essential things, of tolerance, patience, forbearance and love of one's neighbor, which everyone needs and therefore everyone owes as well. (SCHOPENHAUER, 2015)

Last edited:
Reactions: escape_from_hell, sserafim, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Um, actually, my suffering is greater than yours. You can't call yourself a real sufferer.

Just joking. The question is how long would something like this last? How long before people start to believe what I said as a mere joke?

Reactions: unnecessary
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
The etymology of hello is pretty interesting.
It was meant to acknowledge or greet fellow sufferers.
It's an acknowledgement that we are in hell. And as a playful pun, people would call their 'fellow' 'hellow' and so now today we have 'hello.'

Hell-o.

Reactions: unnecessary
unnecessary

unnecessary

Das Leben macht ohne Musik keinen Sinn
Apr 25, 2024
I do not advocate for a better world, but a less worse one, -I know that we can only mitigate damage-I see no need for the world to be as horrible as it is today .I think that we could, to a certain extent, alleviate each other's suffering.Personally I think what the best thing would be for to abandon this boat as soon as possible,I just want to have courage again,but when I'm still here I want to be able to help ease the suffering of someone close to me

Last edited: