• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
In the a.m., instead of going to my AA meeting, I'll sit in the cemetery. There's no one around, dark, quiet, peaceful. The other day I found myself there with a bottle of vodka and my gun. I had no plans of ctb but it was comforting to have the choice.

The place where I sit has some headstones that have been damaged by the years and the roots of the trees. They are people who've been forgotten. They're people who've escaped.

It's 2 am. I'll be there again in 5 hrs. One day I'll just go there, and stay.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Painfu.Ll.suffering, SamTam33 and 3 others
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Is that because you have made peace with death? Ig no more struggles, pressure, judgement, sadness. Not trying to convince U to CTB but I think death is a beautiful escape but, hang in there m8 having access to a firearm and being on a place like here show you must be going through some bad times. Life's a marathon U just gotta hang in there and try find purpose in work/study/maybe an antidepressant, whatever keeps U going so U just got to go through it.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Exact Change and SamTam33
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry, you seem to be in an immense pain. I hope you can find a way to make it all easier and make it all make sense. I wish you all the best for your future plans, I hope you find your peace whatever you may decide on ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Exact Change
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I love visiting a cemetery.
I don't go for the reasons you do but I understand the concept and peace you get from it. Hugs xx

Reactions: Exact Change