• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Almost 2 weeks ago my cat I had a really strong bond with had to be put down due to kidney failure.
Just as I was starting to get over it my parents and me were all tested positive for Covid and we are currently still having symptoms and are in quarantine.
Yesterday my father went to the hospital with lung inflammation.
Today morning the doctors told us they put him into artificial coma and his breathing is being maintained artificially because his condition suddenly got worse.

Christmas is the best time of the year. So much fun. Are you not having fun? I'm having fun non-stop since the first Sunday in Advent.

It's like the world is trying to push me over the edge to ctb already and finally get rid of me. What will come next? Will I get paralyzed from the neck down? Will my mother get cancer? Will our house get struck by lightning and burn down to the ground? Find out in the next episode of "Neo's wonderful life".

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm so sorry that happened that's awful. Sending love and hugs :heart: :hug: I remember your thread about your cat, it was beautiful. I still think about it. I hope your father can recover and thank you for sharing that it was Covid. So many don't see the real pain and damage it causes. I'm here for ya, I feel you fam :hug:

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry, it sounds like you're really being put through hell as of late. With everything you've been having to deal with, I can only imagine how much mental stress you must be under. You don't deserve this, sometimes the world can be too cruel. I genuinely hope things start to get easier for you, but I know that hope alone won't change anything for you. Try to take things at your own pace, even if it's really difficult. The last thing you should do is put too much pressure on yourself, though just know that whatever you're feeling right now is valid. If you ever need to vent about things, we're all here for you, okay? Take care, I'm sending you lots of love. :hug::heart:

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Oh I'm sorry to hear that , sending you strength and a hug, wish your dad recovers quickly.
I'm so sorry, it sounds like you're really being put through hell as of late. With everything you've been having to deal with, I can only imagine how much mental stress you must be under. You don't deserve this, sometimes the world can be too cruel. I genuinely hope things start to get easier for you, but I know that hope alone won't change anything for you. Try to take things at your own pace, even if it's really difficult. The last thing you should do is put too much pressure on yourself, though just know that whatever you're feeling right now is valid. If you ever need to vent about things, we're all here for you, okay? Take care, I'm sending you lots of love. :hug::heart:
Beautiful words.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this.
Sometimes, well, most of the times, life is a bish!
I hope your father gets better soon. You deserve some peace time.

Anyway, I bet your cat is in a better place having lots of fun.

Wish you the best and whatever you need, here I am =)

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can imagine how scary and sad this is for you. It sounds like your father getting good care, and it's good he doesn't have to feel respiratory inflammation since it's quite miserable. Sending hope and best wishes that he has a swift recovery.