L

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
My family lost their house. They can't pay for the storage lockers our belongings got put into. All they do is stress about money everyday. Our whole life revolves around money and not having enough.

On top of that, my disability package came through and I have to renew my disability. I have a horrible feeling I won't get renewed.

I deserve all these bad things. I'm back to trying to overcome SI… my life will keep being like a Saw movie.

I am way too weak to CTB still. Until then, suffering.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and 5 others
EmptyEater

EmptyEater

Sep 26, 2024
Why do you say you deserve it all?

Reactions: finallydone, Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
L

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
Why do you say you deserve it all?
I believe that I am getting karma for being such a bad person. And it extends to my family. I don't care about losing my stuff, I'm worried how everyone will react. Screaming, crying, throwing things, blaming each other.

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a bad person! "Karma" doesn't exist in my opinion. Why did you family lose their home? (You don't have to answer this in public if you don't want to or if it's too private) But I highly doubt that it is your fault. I'm sorry you have to go through this. 🫂

Reactions: finallydone
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have you looked into local charities or what support is available? This can't be an uncommon problem. There must be organisations out there that can assist or advise with this sort of thing.

I'm so sorry though. It sounds like a terrible situation to be in.

EmptyEater

EmptyEater

Sep 26, 2024
I believe that I am getting karma for being such a bad person. And it extends to my family. I don't care about losing my stuff, I'm worried how everyone will react. Screaming, crying, throwing things, blaming each other.

It sounds more like you have horrible circumstances at play that you had no choice over and which are outside of your control.

Even in this situation you're more concerned about others than about yourself. How are you a bad person?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
Karma is something i believed in for a long portion of my life, but ultimately one must practice some criticism/skepticism around the beliefs they hold and that includes the idea of Karma
mine came in in the form of this question ;
if Karma is a chain of redemption, then where is the first link of that chain, in other words who's the first one who got in karmic debt ?

a small example : let's take theft as an example, if something was stolen from me right now and it is only because of Karma then that must mean that i have stolen from someone else before, either in this life or in a past life that i don't even remember, but that also would imply that the person i stolen from must have committed theft themselves and so on and so forth, you get the idea

now that's all clear and fair until we get to the first time that "theft-karma" must've occurred, where the first person who was ever stolen from never did so himself
and that's just a logical paradox

Reactions: Praestat_Mori