• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I understand what you mean... My family has been decorating the past week.... And I've helped some as well to try and not Lose my damn mind. Fck. =\

Thoughts and prayers to you,. I get it. ❤️

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Already had major depression, social anxiety and BDD...then became disabled by a routine procedure. no longer have any sexual function and have horrendous pain off and on. No friends, and lost my bf who was my favorite human and the reason I was keeping my head above water.
I'm so sorry you were driven to this point by unfortunate circumstances. I also struggle with anxiety, BDD and sexual dysfunction. It takes a massive toll on one's quality of life. I pray that you can find some relief, whatever the path you end up choosing may be. :heart:

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
I understand what you mean... My family has been decorating the past week.... And I've helped some as well to try and not Lose my damn mind. Fck. =\

Thoughts and prayers to you,. I get it. ❤️
It's so hard to see everyone happy when you know they're going to be crushed because of you.

thoughts and prayers to you as well. <3
I'm so sorry you were driven to this point by unfortunate circumstances. I also struggle with anxiety, BDD and sexual dysfunction. It takes a massive toll on one's quality of life. I pray that you can find some relief, whatever the path you end up choosing may be. :heart:
I'm so sorry. Thank you for your kind words, truly. I hope you find relief as well...and really I hope you find a solution that isn't ctb. I have such a tough time supporting suicide in any way because I always used to believe there were a million options...now I can see how someone can truly be at the end of their rope and have no options. So I wish you peace in whatever form it has to take.

Last edited:
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you much,. Most appreciated.
And yes,. Very rough situation to say the Least.

Reactions: rabbithole
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Same here. But the only difference is, deep down they know. They know I'm trying to hang around, keeping myself in a pot-induced haze, but I'm about out of money and weed ain't cheap. And besides, it doesn't really help with the pain. It just makes me so retarded high I don't care about it, and weed is supposed to be about having fun.

I just want to make it past Xmas so I don't ruin that for them.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I can relate to this 100%. I'm planning to ctb in a few days and I visited my parents for the last time today. We put up Christmas decorations at their house and my mom asked me to come over later this week to help her wrap presents. It broke my heart to lie to her and say I'd come help, when I really hope to be gone by then.