TSCursor

TSCursor

May 18, 2020
In short, he cheated on me, I finished it. A few minutes ago his lover begged me to come back with him because if I didn't, he would throw himself into the sea. I said yes, I'll stay with him, but I couldn't call fucking 911, I feel stupid. I was in recovery, now the desire to commit suicide returned, and stronger.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O, Isittimetogonola and ebt88
Noxy

Noxy

No lives matter
Feb 28, 2020
Hello TSCursor,

I may haven't really understood at its full your story, but my opinion is that this guy is just threatening you and keeping you hostage mentally. It looks like he's just saying stuff like this just to get you back, but he wouldn't really do any of that. May I ask how old is he?

My advice is that you really cut any kind of relationship with this guy and "his" girl, they just seem extremely toxic people and, as I said, in my opinion no one is going kill himself for real, so you shouldn't be scared of anything and you shouldn't especially get back with him.

I'm wishing you all the best, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to hit me up,
take care.

Reactions: SipSop, Saed, all_pointless and 3 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im sorry to hear. That all seems so ironic. Like a weird paradox. I hope all of you will be ok. Peace

Reactions: TSCursor
TSCursor

TSCursor

May 18, 2020
Do you mean his lover? Confusing story

yes, his lover*
sorry
Hello TSCursor,

I may haven't really understood at its full your story, but my opinion is that this guy is just threatening you and keeping you hostage mentally. It looks like he's just saying stuff like this just to get you back, but he wouldn't really do any of that. May I ask how old is he?

My advice is that you really cut any kind of relationship with this guy and "his" girl, they just seem extremely toxic people and, as I said, in my opinion no one is going kill himself for real, so you shouldn't be scared of anything and you shouldn't especially get back with him.

I'm wishing you all the best, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to hit me up,
take care.

he is 25 yo, he really was about to jump

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
its triggering af! if you are in recovery shit will creep up on you pls take care and try to keep on your path..
im with you.. fighting the triggers with all i got! brave it mate!
its not on you to sacrifice yourself when he wronged you and then did it again..
you need f rest and your strength to recover its so mf hard x
courage mate
every time my mum threatened to off herself i sacrificed my growth.. it takes bites of your soul and your not responsible for others action..
god knows it almost killed me when my lovers ctb..
you have decided on recovery so go for it! its worth it!
x

• Love
Reactions: Saed and TSCursor