• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
My parents are living whit me while his new house gets build (maybe until 2025) and his old small dog of 15 years, is restless , it paces all day making a terrible noise whit his paws and barks at empty spaces all day (i know its because meybe he is senile already )he pees in all the house because he was never trained by my parents and its stressing me so much , im the one who take it to walk and since he cant use stairs anymore i need to pick it up and carrying from my 5 floor to the park outside a whole yard , and it takes forever for him to defecate , and when im finally getting a little bit relaxed or star working ....surprise, its time to take him outisde again, i feel like a bad person for hating him , he doesnt love me much and constantly bites me.
I just want it to ven but he is one of the factors while i want to die

yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Man. I get you completely. Society says you're not allowed to ever be mad at or hate dogs. However it's natural to get upset. You're not a bad person for hating him.

Personally I love dogs, but I've definitely been pissed off at them before. It's not their fault.

It's your parents fault for not training the dog to only go outside. I'm betting they don't care. It's quite disrespectful of them to make you put up with their dog while they stay with you. Why don't they walk him or care for him? Why does that fall onto you?

He probably is senile, so it would be very difficult to train him now. Especially if he's never had a restriction on where he can pee before.

Ideally your parents should be the ones to figure out the solution to the problems he has. There's not much to do in this situation. Did you bring it up with them?