• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverFog

SilverFog

Walking red flag
Mar 28, 2024
I found my 4 year old husky dead in my backyard two days ago. I held his head in my arms hoping to god he was ok, but he grew colder and I fully realized he was fucking dead. I'm 18 and still living at home so my parents had to deal with it too. Right as life was seeming to get a little better it took a nose dive, this happens so often and now that my best friend is dead I don't know who to turn too. The only other love I've felt in my life was when I was being groomed, and I loved that dog (in a different way of course) and now that I've lost all of it, I'm so cold. I've felt hollow before, but this is different, all my sadness has warped into anger. Nobody will ever love me, and I can't blame them. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, as much as I want too. I want to hurt other people because of what they did to me, but I know I won't because I'm a huge coward, I'll just kill myself I guess so I don't do that.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
That fuckin sucks. When my dog died it effected me worse than the death of any person. I tried to carry on but it wasn't a week and I was at the humane society picking up my current pooch. It was the only thing that helped me. Dogs are the best.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Huskies are such sweet little dogs that show a great amount of emotion and can be very talkative, they're so kind and caring towards their person after getting to know them better. I can't imagine the amount of heavy lifting it did to provide you comfort while you're still here, that must be such a huge loss. I'm so sorry to hear it pass away, my heart is with you.

Reactions: divinemistress36
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm so sorry for your loss...

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am sorry for your loss, losing a pet is he worst

RIP

N

Nightwatcher

Apr 16, 2024
I feel very sorry for you. I lost my dog earlier this year after 14 years together. It was one of the hardest things I had to deal with in my entire life.

This situation must've been a shock for you. I fully understand how you feel and I'm so sorry for your loss.

watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I'm so sorry this had to happen to somebody else, it's terrible that things so precious to people are taken away so quickly. I too can relate to this though.

I had my Doberman for about 2 years. She started having seizures after a while and became unable to move her legs. Psychical therapy for her would have been too costly so my parents decided to put her down.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Itty bitty

Itty bitty

Apr 11, 2024
I feel with you
My dog is over 3 years old and i love him, he is my best friend. :love:

He's crazy and does what he wants but he's always with me.

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
I'm so sorry for your loss and I know there are no words that can comfort you at this moment, I only hope that your pain is less with each passing day. Your dog is now at peace and I'm pretty sure he was very lucky and happy with you, they are so wonderful and loyal. I know there is no way he can be replaced and you will always have him in your heart, but in the future you could consider adopting another dog, even in the shelters there are huskies, unfortunately it's a very misunderstood and abandoned breed so you could make another dog happy and give yourself a chance too. Best wishes to you

• Love
Reactions: failedone
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
If my older cat dies, I CTB ASAP. The younger one will be taken care of for sure.

Reactions: Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Sorry for your loss. That feeling of losing a pet is hallow. Its quiet scary, You get quiet, numb, cold, a piece of your soul was severed. There's a dark hole in you that can never be filled again. Not even getting new pets(but it helps). You don't know who that person inside of you was. Their gone and so are you.