• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
He's been constantly yelling and threatening me since yesterday afternoon. He won't fucking stop and it's driving me crazy. All that happened to set it off was he asked me if my phone was under 10% charged and I said "yeah". He flipped the fuck out because "I had a tone" but I didn't at all. All the people around us were so confused because of his actions. I called him a psychopath because of it and that's what really set him off. He stared me down and I stared him down back and then he hit me in front of all these people. He's been treating me like shit nonstop ever since and since he knows he has power over me he just keeps acting like an arrogant asshole on a power trip. I'm so compelled to move out but I don't really have a choice because he holds so much over my head.

T

Tiburcio

I'm sorry you have to put up with this.

Some people lose their head when they feel powerful. They only want to abuse others or feel they are important without caring about how they can harm others who can't do anything in defense. Human is a selfish shit and most part of then needs power and feeling important and dominant because fears everything stronger than can harm them, knowing how weak and shitty they are and wanting to domain others for feeling better.

People is complete corrupted with power. Mindless dictators with self-esteem problems. In a future, if I didn't ctb yet I plan to get revenge of all the authoritarian garbage who made my life impossible. I know exactly where they live and they are so old than my knee hitting their mandible will make them see the stars. I'm not afraid of being recognised, even if this would happen justice is so fucked up that is not something risky.

U

usrnm80

Jun 15, 2018
I'm sorry. Living under abusive fucks who start screaming because you looked at them the wrong way is hellish. First time I actually opposed mine he got me an hour long tirade of how he is disappointed, but since I'm turned out to be a subhuman he won't even bother with "fixing" me from now on.

I

IQof87SadButTrue

Jun 11, 2018
Keep in sight what is important. Your well being, education, future, career. Don't let this effect your education. Watch This.

Reactions: dano6533
D

Deleted member 847

My mom used to do that a lot, she's crazy. Also spread lies about me to others to make me look like prick in their eyes and humiliate me (I would some time stand up for myself, and she would exagerate or play the victim). And in reality I was the stereotypical nice shy kid, so the people who heard her bullshit got confused. Told me, the same day l was bullied at school, to kill myself, that I don't desserve to be loved, that I'm a worm, a loser (and beat the hell out of me as a child). Some people should not be allowed to procreate without taking a psychological test first.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
That's awful. I am so sorry you had to go through that. My dad used to behave this way. It stopped when I moved out and showed him I was good on my own and that he didn't have any power over me. It's abusive, and just plain shitty, especially how he wanted to prove himself at the expense of you, I hate that and I feel like moving out, if possible, is something you should strongly consider. I hope you can figure it out. Good luck..

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
My mom is not a bad person, but my mother keeps telling my dad lies about me, she intentionally complains about me. She doesn't realize that she's filling my dads mind with poison. It sucks to have parents like that but I do love them.

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
My parents knows about my mental illness but "don't belive they are real" . They say I just have to man up . These kind of people aren't made for parents I guess.
I talked to my parents about my depression, they thought I was just faking it, that I was trying to get sympathy from them. It hurts when parents are supposed to be the one who always stand by your side & support you no matter what.