• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I believe he is just being pragmatic, it is difficult to know what to say to someone who thinks about CTB.
What is your situation? What makes you want CTB?
Abusive parents. Typical story.
My dad didn't support my dream and took away my ability to enjoy life. My mom was the enabler.
They even forced me into going to college, even though I said I wanted to try something else first. I eventually dropped out of college with a fat fucking student debt. They are not gonna pay a single cent off of it.
I even tried to get family counseling or psychiatrists. They don't believe all that shit, and they think it's embarassing to tell others about the situation they created themselves.

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
How do you feel about the idea of starting over from scratch?
Maybe getting a job and getting away from your parents will do you good.
I did that once. And I realized I am just incompatible with this world. Not just with my parents, but the world, and lots of other people.
Maybe I can fix myself, but how long would it take? I'd be naturally dead at that point, if not I'd be on wheel chairs.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
mid twenties.
haha I know I am still young to be this dreadful. But, really the reason why I can't be changed is because I refuse to change. I am a stubborn motha fucka like my dad.
Beweave in yourself, 🐈

Reactions: Homo erectus
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm so sorry, my mom told me the same thing.
I was told something similar as well.

"You're not doing that here."

"
Not here, you're not."

Then some manner of threats thereafter.
Just one clue as to where their priorities actually reside.

Many people do not care. Not about you at least, but very much about themselves and how others perceive them.
Distancing themselves from our pain and suffering and inevitable end, even if they had much to do with the cause(s)…distances them from the appearance of guilt..or from feeling it..from having to empathize or self-reflect.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this but my mom once told me the same not to CTB in her flat or near where she lives. Not bc the property might lose value but more bc she doesn't want me to be dead.

Last edited:
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I can't believe he told you that. He definitely doesn't know what he's talking about

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Because it lowers the property value of the house and cleaning a corpse costs money.
And yes, I still live with the people that made me want to suicide in the first place.
Which country are you from? I wonder if you are from India. It sounds pretty much like what people can be around here..

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Wow, and I thought I was the only one. My parents said something similar.

Can I ask people: What kind of toxic, sick parents would endorse their child's suicide? How common is this? And do they really mean it?

Back when I was at the peak of my game I was the Apple in my parents' eyes. They were so afraid of something happening to me that they prevented my brother from buying a handgun, for fear that he'd shoot me. I graduated from top 20 University and had a bright future ahead of me. From what I heard through the grapevine, they said that they didn't care about my other sibling, but if something happened to me my parents would blow beyond devastation. Fast forward after a traumatic brain injury and accident, I'm now trying to rebuild my life but in their camp and they're preventing me from doing so, I guess my value depends on my status and what spotlight of perception I shine on my parents.

What are these people called in psychiatry? Sociopaths, psychopaths?

Also wouldn't suicide still be a stigmatizing for the surviving parents?

So when parents endorse suicide, are they doing it with intent or just to bark out?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
My mom's gone. She was truly the only one who cared about me. I can't live without her so I'll be going soon too. The rest of 'em don't really care either way.

I guess that's the world for you. Most people are more concerned about themselves and have very little to spare for others. You'd probably find that kind of unconditional love only in a mother and even that is not guaranteed everywhere.

I guess to look at it in a positive light, one should be thankful that they aren't holding you back in anyway. I can't wait to get out..

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
High property price (it being a major consideration in life decisions) is causing people to commit suicide in the first place.
It is the main reason I have not ctb'ed so far, as I live in a rental accommodation and do not want to hurt the owners.