• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
i've had suicidal friends, but i never thought i'd see my dad in this situation. he is getting old and he's lonely, he has lived in our town for 20 years yet he doesn't know anyone here. i know he's been struggling with mental health for a while, but it has never been quite this bad. today, his psychiatrist decided he wasn't fit to work for now. he has to drive most of the time for his job, and he admitted that "dark thoughts" often take over. he's out of it all the time, he doesn't sleep, he doesn't eat. it pains me to see him like that. i found a bloody tissue in the trash too and i'm worried he hurts himself, which i think he might've been doing in the past too. this feels like a stupid thing to post but there is really no one i can talk to about this. it feels weird saying that while actively planning to CTB, but i wish my dad could see how much he matters and i wish it was enough to help him get better.
i guess as long as i'm here i'll just be wishing for better days

• Hugs
Reactions: Edpal247, LittleJem, razahcareca27 and 1 other person