f1berz

f1berz

Nov 14, 2023
When I first started cutting myself the cuts were very little barely even breaking the surface of my skin, but as I continued they broke the skin slightly still nothing too crazy it would bleed for a minute or two but then stop that was my usual cuts for a while but I have been trying to go deeper.
The cuts I have given myself in the past are honestly pathetic and embarrassing. I only have a few scars from all the time I have cut myself and I want more, I want to go deep, very deep. I don't know if it's cause I'm a pussy and I can't do it or I'm just not doing something right but it's difficult for me to cut myself deep even when I push down hard onto my skin NOTHING!
If anyone has any tips on how to help with that let me know. It would be very much appreciated.

RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

trapped inside a human body
Oct 31, 2023
i constantly have so many cut marks around my arms and legs but theyre shallow and only one or two have ever even left any visible scar, idk how to help you but i share the feeling, leave it to the human brain to make everything harder,
all i can suggest is give it time, ive gotten ever so slightly better at hurting myself with time, lets just hope we can go further if we keep at it

• Love
Reactions: f1berz