• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

apoptosis

apoptosis

rest easy in sleep eternal
Mar 25, 2022
I have done research, and by research, I mean hours long Wikipedia binges so I could learn exactly what receptors, what bodily mechanisms, are involved in SN. I have made a plan that I think would be quicker than normal and more deadly.

I have done plenty of research but I'm not a chemist— so if this would not work for reasons I'm unaware of, let me know! I looked up known reactions with sodium nitrite and I didn't see anything that would interfere, but I could've missed something!

Anyhow, here's my plan and my reasoning. Because sodium nitrite works by converting your hemoglobin into dysfunctional counterparts, you die due to hypoxia. Your heart speeds up and you breath rapidly to counter this. An idea I had would be mixing a bottle of Visine into the SN mixture. Visine works by triggering receptors that, when triggered, lower breathing rates, heart rates, and a sedated effect. It's a depressant. In effect, with Visine, you should fall unconscious quicker due to the fact that you're now transporting less oxygen less quickly to your dying cells. Along with this, according to my research, Visine has only a faint bitter taste and would be easy to drink.

Now, an issue I came across is the increased chance for vomiting due to the fact that nausea and vomiting could be a side effect of Visine poisoning. I cannot realistically get meto. I began researching ways to suppress your vomiting reflex. Vomiting occurs primarily using serotonin, dopamine, and histamines. That's why Dramamine is used for car sickness— it's an anti-histamine.

I have hydroxyzine. It is an anti histamine as well as creating a sedating effect, which is why it's used for both anxiety relief AND to control nausea and vomiting. It also leads to further drops in breathing and heart rate, so it would compound atop the Visine. I could take a couple and wait for it to take effect before CTB. I also found that ginger has been found to repress nausea and vomiting in many studies. There are ginger pills that I may use also.

Secondly, I looked at the problem of stomach acid. I found prilosec as an option. It reduces the amount of stomach acid in your system gradually, and as you take it for two weeks, according to my research, the largest effect should be at five days. I would also use antacids to further limit the stomach acid.

Throughout my research, I had an epiphany. Vomiting relies on the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin. Therefore, I'd need to completely detox from my antidepressants before I attempted. SSRIs increase the amount of the neurotransmitter and makes you more prone to nausea and vomiting. I'd also plan on using Ibuprofen for the headache.

The last issue would be the taste for me. I began to think... a salty solution would be unpleasant if it was just water. However, what if you used something that's supposed to be salty? I looked up the pH of chicken broth and it is even more basic than water, so it would have no problem with acid risk. If you bought something with no sodium it might even taste normal if you heat it up. With the overpowering salty savory taste, Visine should not be an issue. After all, it has been used as a roofie before and it would not work if the taste was extremely foul and offensive.

I'd have two of these cups of warm broth using the visine and 20g of SN each, just in case I vomit. So yeah. That's my research and my plan. If there's something wrong, let me know. If you'd like to take this post into account when you make your decisions, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find peace.

edit: I also just realized I really have no idea what the onset of Visine poisoning would be. From what I can find after a couple minutes of digging, it's a rapid onset, within 2 hrs. I have no idea if it would have an effect within the 10-20 min of tachycardia. I will continue to look and see the optimal time to take it

Alright! So I looked into a case study where a woman ingested an ounce of Visine and experienced significant bradycardia within 25 minutes from a resting of 80-90 ish bpm to 39 bpm. This is promising considering she would have to felt something wrong much earlier, considering travel time, to go to the ER and get checked in the first place. Therefore, I'd say you could absolutely take it with the SN or if you really want to be safe, a couple minutes or so before.

Last edited:
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I have done research, and by research, I mean hours long Wikipedia binges so I could learn exactly what receptors, what bodily mechanisms, are involved in SN. I have made a plan that I think would be quicker than normal and more deadly.

I have done plenty of research but I'm not a chemist— so if this would not work for reasons I'm unaware of, let me know! I looked up known reactions with sodium nitrite and I didn't see anything that would interfere, but I could've missed something!

Anyhow, here's my plan and my reasoning. Because sodium nitrite works by converting your hemoglobin into dysfunctional counterparts, you die due to hypoxia. Your heart speeds up and you breath rapidly to counter this. An idea I had would be mixing a bottle of Visine into the SN mixture. Visine works by triggering receptors that, when triggered, lower breathing rates, heart rates, and a sedated effect. It's a depressant. In effect, with Visine, you should fall unconscious quicker due to the fact that you're now transporting less oxygen less quickly to your dying cells. Along with this, according to my research, Visine has only a faint bitter taste and would be easy to drink.

Now, an issue I came across is the increased chance for vomiting due to the fact that nausea and vomiting could be a side effect of Visine poisoning. I cannot realistically get meto. I began researching ways to suppress your vomiting reflex. Vomiting occurs primarily using serotonin, dopamine, and histamines. That's why Dramamine is used for car sickness— it's an anti-histamine.

I have hydroxyzine. It is an anti histamine as well as creating a sedating effect, which is why it's used for both anxiety relief AND to control nausea and vomiting. It also leads to further drops in breathing and heart rate, so it would compound atop the Visine. I could take a couple and wait for it to take effect before CTB. I also found that ginger has been found to repress nausea and vomiting in many studies. There are ginger pills that I may use also.

Secondly, I looked at the problem of stomach acid. I found prilosec as an option. It reduces the amount of stomach acid in your system gradually, and as you take it for two weeks, according to my research, the largest effect should be at five days. I would also use antacids to further limit the stomach acid.

Throughout my research, I had an epiphany. Vomiting relies on the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin. Therefore, I'd need to completely detox from my antidepressants before I attempted. SSRIs increase the amount of the neurotransmitter and makes you more prone to nausea and vomiting. I'd also plan on using Ibuprofen for the headache.

The last issue would be the taste for me. I began to think... a salty solution would be unpleasant if it was just water. However, what if you used something that's supposed to be salty? I looked up the pH of chicken broth and it is even more basic than water, so it would have no problem with acid risk. If you bought something with no sodium it might even taste normal if you heat it up. With the overpowering salty savory taste, Visine should not be an issue. After all, it has been used as a roofie before and it would not work if the taste was extremely foul and offensive.

I'd have two of these cups of warm broth using the visine and 20g of SN each, just in case I vomit. So yeah. That's my research and my plan. If there's something wrong, let me know. If you'd like to take this post into account when you make your decisions, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find peace.

edit: I also just realized I really have no idea what the onset of Visine poisoning would be. From what I can find after a couple minutes of digging, it's a rapid onset, within 2 hrs. I have no idea if it would have an effect within the 10-20 min of tachycardia. I will continue to look and see the optimal time to take it

Alright! So I looked into a case study where a woman ingested an ounce of Visine and experienced significant bradycardia within 25 minutes from a resting of 80-90 ish bpm to 39 bpm. This is promising considering she would have to felt something wrong much earlier, considering travel time, to go to the ER and get checked in the first place. Therefore, I'd say you could absolutely take it with the SN or if you really want to be safe, a couple minutes or so before.
Any one of these inventive steps you're wanting to implement could have hidden downsides. You are making a lot of assumptions all at once, and usually things like this should get tested one at a time. I know we do not have that luxury, however.

For sure get input from a user who is actually knowledgeable, because no offense, but a wiki binge is far inferior to someone with a career and formal education in these areas giving input (which I'd hope you agree with as you seem smart).

But I'd be very fascinated if you maybe logged this process during your ctb, if that is your intention. But that is quite crude of me to admit. Sorry for that!
Interesting read either way. I am particularly curious about the broth idea.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Any one of these inventive steps you're wanting to implement could have hidden downsides. You are making a lot of assumptions all at once, and usually things like this should get tested one at a time. I know we do not have that luxury, however.

For sure get input from a user who is actually knowledgeable, because no offense, but a wiki binge is far inferior to someone with a career and formal education in these areas giving input (which I'd hope you agree with as you seem smart).

But I'd be very fascinated if you maybe logged this process during your ctb, if that is your intention. But that is quite crude of me to admit. Sorry for that!
I'm just curious. Did Stan have a former career and education in these areas?

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021

That is a very interesting idea. I have attempted with four bottles of visine and only ended up falljng asleep and a lasting irregular heartbeat. You must mean to use a lot of visine bottles to mix SN with and nowadays, there are many variants of visine that are without the tetrahydroziline which is the one that slows the heart. I assume you mean the red one.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
I'm just curious. Did Stan have a former career and education in these areas?
No clue. And I'm curious too, I'm not against you or anyone else to propose new ideas.
I just know in the SN megathread there was a straight up chemist giving advice.
Still, people could lie about their qualifications.

• Love
Reactions: Shu
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
That's interesting, you have a gifted mind! But I wouldn't want to be a test bunny. Leave that to professional chemists to determine.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
No clue. And I'm curious too, I'm not against you or anyone else to propose new ideas.
I just know in the SN megathread there was a straight up chemist giving advice.
Still, people could lie about their qualifications.
Ahh okay I see. So that is where Stan got his information from the chemist?

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
Ahh okay I see. So that is where Stan got his information from the chemist?
Perhaps. I think he might have just
collated the trustworthy information on here and other sources (research papers) into an organized format.

apoptosis

apoptosis

rest easy in sleep eternal
Mar 25, 2022

Hey! Yeah, I do know that a Wikipedia binge does not constitute a toxicology, chemistry, or human biology degree. I'm just an 18 year old biology nerd so who knows if what I'm saying is true or not 🤷‍♀️

However, I have used sources other than Wikipedia to verify claims, look at case studies, and to find very specific information that I couldn't find immediately. They are from reputable sources so I do believe that if I'm missing something, it would be solely because I'm not educated enough to know a very specific, very non-layman issue that would occur in these very specific circumstances.

Here are some of the things I've done to verify my claims:

I have looked at two case studies, one going over Visine poisoning of a 17 year old and the effects (website that has peer-reviewed articles). I looked at another case study as well of an 18 month old (government website). Both of them, consistently, had bradycardia and suppressed respiratory functions that matched up to everything the internet said would happen. On top of this, both occurred in a relatively short amount of time, leading to credence that the world effects would occur and hopefully speed up the process of SN if taken in relative proximity.

I looked at another government website that detailed sodium nitrite in and of itself and it's properties. I looked particularly at the known reactions. Luckily, nothing in the active nor inactive ingredients of Visine would be included in it's description. However, there was also the issue of potential pH.

I looked at multiple sources that confirmed the pH to be anywhere from 6 to 6.5 pH. Yes, that's considered below neutral, so I researched unrelated items that have this pH. I found an unlikely source. So, apparently, cows milk has an enzyme that can turn nitrates into nitrites. And cows milk has, typically, a pH of 6. Obviously, if it was too acidic for nitrites, it would degrade into nasty compounds and not stay as nitrites. This was confirmed when I found articles about nitrites being found in milk as a safety hazard.

I also looked at the information for the compound tetrahydrozoline itself. It was a government website, and I confirmed that the effects of bradycardia and respiratory sedation were effects, and that chemically it should not be an issue with SN. Of course, I'm not a chemist, so please take that last bit with a grain of salt.

Next, I looked into the mechanism of vomiting itself. I found an area of the brain called the CTZ, chemoreceptor trigger zone. It confirmed that it was serotonin, dopamine, and histamines that would signal to this area of the brain and lead to vomiting. Therefore, I extrapolated that the longer presence of serotonin and dopamine due to antidepressants could possibly make it worse. It also helped my assumption that hydroxyzine, as an antihistamine, would be effective (at least a little bit) at holding back nausea and vomiting.

Lastly, I looked at a website where people reviewed medications they were on in terms of effectiveness and side effects. I found that the majority agreed it helped their nausea and related symptoms. Most of those who did not write a good review was because, in one instance, nausea would return if they went off the drug and therefore would never be able to come off. In other instances, the side effects were the issue, not the effectiveness. Only some of them had no effect; and therefore, it could be a valid precaution to use this for an antiemetic, combined with its more common use of sedation and anxiety relief.

Like I said, I did research however, I have no degree and all of this was done in two days of research. I can be missing something and I most likely am. However, from what I've seen, I haven't found anything that would mean it would behave catastrophically. On top of this, the broth idea has, for obvious reasons, no equivalent study or information on the internet. I haven't seen anything that would lead to sodium nitrite or visine to react badly with broth, but I haven't seen anything that conclusively say it won't. For the SN though, the fact that it is used to preserve meats and can preserve cheeses, means that a meat-based broth probably won't be an issue. And, if visine can be placed in your eyes and medications with the same active ingredient can be used as a nasal spray, I doubt that something as simple as broth would lead to an issue.

The main unknown is tetrahydrozoline (or other visine ingredients) and SN potentially having some sort of reaction. Luckily, this is testable. Simply mixing the two in a solution should tell us if anything crazy would happen.

Anyhow, I hope this clears some things up.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CreatifUsrnam