• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
If my calculations are correct it will take around 3-4 minutes to pass out after drinking 200 ML of N in 4 sips/3 seconds, so ill try to strategically put "Roy Orbison - in Dreams" to be playing during these last minutes.

The other 10 hours of this playlist mostly aim to try to disguise my posible death rattle noise in the hotel room šŸ˜‚.

Nonethless i choose all songs in this playlist related to all periods of my life. This playlist brings a mix of Nostalgia + sadness + joy + suferring + regretfull + some gratefull felling. Afterall that's what life is about, a fucked up mix of all those ingredients, specially suferring part.

I put all artists i like in this playlist: From Bach to Lady Gaga; From Sigur Ross to Vengaboys. It would be funny if Spice Girls is playing during the exact moment the police break into the room to remove my body. Lol

LINK Full Playlist

Reactions: Edpal247 and Tellement
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
ML is megaliters while mL is milliliters.
It's funny imagining you not only having 200,000,000L of N but also somehow drinking it in 3 seconds

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and final_countdown12
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
ML is megaliters while mL is milliliters.
It's funny imagining you not only having 200,000,000L of N but also somehow drinking it in 3 seconds
200,000,000L just to play safe
I can do it, ive been practicing it šŸ¤£

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and EyesOfNight