• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
The vet didn't do anything and he died in the middle of the night after my mom let him hit his head. He vomited black vomit and that's it. Vet confirmed his heart isn't beating anymore

What the fuck do I do now? My mom immediately fled the house so she won't have to deal with this. I will NOT throw him in the garbage or whatever, i want to bury him in the mountains but i just can't get into the room right now or im going to puke but I have to go because it's getting hot outside and it's gonna happen now or otherwise he's gonna decompose and it's gonna be 100 times more difficult

this is fucked up. my beautiful boy went from being fine 2 days ago to lying in the middle of his blood vomit in the span of like a day or two and there's nothing i can do now. i can't

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
im so sorry. how are you doing now?

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
Are you able to pay for a cremation? It's what I did with my cat when she passed

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you are going through, existence is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.