DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
Do you have any need for a romantic partner? I do. It makes me feel less alone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuperSid, forever21, RainAndSadness and 5 others
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Yes. I often daydream about being in a relationship with a woman. I absolutely love the feeling of being in-love. To have someone who would love me unconditionally is all I want. It's such a warm feeling for me even if I end up suffering in the long run.

• Hugs
Reactions: 1DayItWillBover, forever21, RainAndSadness and 6 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Didn't think so. Went 51 years without. Then he came into my life and CTB 18 days ago..... so the answer is no. Because even love doesn't last.

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, GinaIsReady, Worthless_nobody and 5 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
No, for a while now.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend. And I won't have. Its too late for that

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: forever21, RainAndSadness, Worthless_nobody and 6 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Nemeshisu, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and 2 others
M

Moose

Dec 25, 2019
Wish i was still with her, but wont happen and thats what tears me apart. Hate this feeling so come new years i wont be here

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Nem
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Our need to get a partner shouldn't be stronger than the partner's need to get us. Otherwise their need to leave us can precede and outweigh our slightest willingness to let them go.

The pain that results from this imbalance of needs sometimes overshadows the happiness we aimed to extract from the pursuit of relationship.

So you see that the economic principle of supply and demand applies to romantic affairs as well.

• Love
Reactions: ninaevol, forever21, GinaIsReady and 4 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't have a need for just any partner, but for one specific person.

I'm content to keep everything else casual. I don't need more, and I couldn't maintain it.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and AlexM
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend. And I won't have. Its too late for that
I'm not typically one to be an optimist, but what makes you think it's too late? I find myself in the same boat, albeit 7 years younger, but I haven't given up on finding a girlfriend. I am, however, close to giving up on life though.

P.S.
Like the profile description. Up the irons!

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Sensei and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm not typically one to be an optimist, but what makes you think it's too late? I find myself in the same boat, albeit 7 years younger, but I haven't given up on finding a girlfriend. I am, however, close to giving up on life though.

P.S.
Like the profile description. Up the irons!
Thanks. I'm planning my ctb so I can't be in a relationship. If I kill myself she would be affected. I will hurt family and friends. I dont want to hurt anyone else. Up the Irons

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks. I'm planning my ctb so I can't be in a relationship. If I kill myself she would be affected. I will hurt family and friends. I dont want to hurt anyone else. Up the Irons
Hugs! Caught the Iron Maiden reference❤️

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
Sorry, misunderstood: makes perfect sense. I'm in the same boat where I don't want to try for a relationship unless I get better.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I was in a reasonable relationship that was unfortunately somewhat controlling and it didn't end well. They demanded I keep taking dangerous meds and I nearly died and I swear she was barely on my side after it happened...at times. A year and a half after the damage happened I had made a plan to die and she broke up with me the next day, I'm a fucking retard for continuing to take the meds when I knew they were not affecting me well. My dr admitted to giving me bad advice but later changed his notes to ward off a lawsuit. I cannot believe this happened
Peace/hugs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Worthless_nobody
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
It'd be nice to have a partner, but I don't need one

• Hugs
Reactions: realjunes, forever21, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I do but i've been chemically castrated and lobotimized by SSRi's since I was 20 and it never went away after coming off the drugs. So 12 years since i had a girlfriend and don't I will ever again. I was a totally good womanzier before taking Ad's, so I missed out on main thing I wanted in life. Romance and love.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, realjunes and GinaIsReady
T

Tearygirl

I hate being alone. So please don't leave me.
Dec 1, 2019
Definitely need one, but I'm sure they will be tired of me and leave me. I don't want to get hurt anymore. And probably they'll get hurt, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Sensei
wannabesetfree

wannabesetfree

I'm tired.
Feb 26, 2019
I used to want one but now I just want to be alone. I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, justanotherday, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Partners are nice, but I always pick absolute fuckwads, so I just stay single now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: realjunes, GinaIsReady, Worthless_nobody and 5 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I love being in love, being loved. I love caring for someone, looking after them, everything that goes with relationships I love. But having BPD makes relationships hard for me, not impossible, just very hard. I'm very paranoid, very almost delusional and I worship that person I'm with and let them walk all over me as long as it makes them stay. That being said, it's better than it was, I know triggers, I know what's real and what's not in terms of BPD tricking me, but being suicidal with a date for my bus I don't see the point in love.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, DevilInHell667, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, I do have need for them. And I know I could meet that need if I really wanted to. I even was being asked out by girls. It was however necessary to hurt their feelings and refuse their every proposal. I realize that I would become overly emotional dependent on my partner. If they decided to break up with me, they may push me over edge. And so after I would die because of it, that girl that decided to date me and break up with me would be filled with feeling of guilt over my death. ,,What if I didn't break up with him? Maybe he wouldn't kill himself?" - She may think.

I think it was actually more responsible to not enter any romantic relationship in my case. I think it was better to hurt them when they asked me out, than hurting them way more with my death. I learned to live without any romantic partner anyway. Yes, Loneliness is hurting me very much, but It is still better when I am only one getting hurt and not me and other person. It's just less selfish.

I just wonder what girls that tried to ask me out were thinking in first place? Guess, I will never know. Nowadays I accepted the fact that I may never have been loved by anyone in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Im 33 virgin never had a gf probably never will because at this point i lack the social skills and experience needed to attract a gf into my life. I come off as desperate and needy because i indeed am, how can i not be when ive been deprived of this for 33 yrs?

In the past month ive been paying a beautiful girl $100 an hour to cuddle and its the most physical contact ive ever had in my life with a girl. On one hand that physical intimacy feels so good, on the other hand it brings about a sense of "if only..." if only it was real and not paid for. If only i had a gf and she cuddles me because she actually wanted to.

Lately ive also been watching asmr videos on youtube, specifically with gf roleplay where the beautiful girl in the video plays the role of a gf and kisses and sweet talks to the camera. Holy fuck i am so desperate for intimacy and connection with a girl that it is physically painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, Sensei, DevilInHell667 and 3 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I was in a reasonable relationship that was unfortunately somewhat controlling and it didn't end well. They demanded I keep taking dangerous meds and I nearly died and I swear she was barely on my side after it happened...at times. A year and a half after the damage happened I had made a plan to die and she broke up with me the next day, I'm a fucking retard for continuing to take the meds when I knew they were not affecting me well. My dr admitted to giving me bad advice but later changed his notes to ward off a lawsuit. I cannot believe this happened
Peace/hugs
I am so sorry, @Nem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem and DevilInHell667
PartingGlass

PartingGlass

Dec 26, 2019
Extreme loneliness seems to bother me more than anything else. I've never had anything and it fucking kills me. It's my fault though. I'm just worthless.

• Hugs
Reactions: realjunes, LegaliseIt!, GinaIsReady and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Extreme loneliness seems to bother me more than anything else. I've never had anything and it fucking kills me. It's my fault though. I'm just worthless.
You aren't worthless, nor alone. We understand and we feel the same way.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Morphinekiss, Sensei and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Im 33 virgin never had a gf probably never will because at this point i lack the social skills and experience needed to attract a gf into my life. I come off as desperate and needy because i indeed am, how can i not be when ive been deprived of this for 33 yrs?

At some point, you will lose your last sliver of hope and give up. Then you won't care anymore and be relaxed and attract women. That's how I lost my virginity. This is probably the only time I've said this to anyone, but I hope you lose your last sliver of hope and give up soon.
I'm just worthless.

I think it's more likely that you simply have been unlucky. If you give it more time, I'm sure the tide will turn. Maybe you'll move to a new place or join a club or something completely different and meet someone. Everyone who has ever been close to me, except for family of course, I've met in unexpected ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morphinekiss and PartingGlass
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I just want peace now. Lovers are complexifiers (to use a Bezos word), as I see it. Now, so close to my exit date, is not the time to add risk and potential problems. But for all of you who long for love, I hope you get it!

Reactions: realjunes, LegaliseIt!, DevilInHell667 and 2 others
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I like the idea of having a boyfriend. However realistically it wouldn't work at all, I barely hold myself together let alone a whole relationship with another human being, it's exhausting.
Never having grown past 12 mentally, I've never even had a crush and most likely can't so all this is out of the way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, RainAndSadness, Sensei and 1 other person
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I tried... but only got rejected over and over and over again. I wish I could get someone if I did I wouldn't be ending it... I would push this to the side and try to be the best man I could for my partner.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, realjunes, Nemeshisu and 3 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Yes, of almost 3 years. But it's already burning out due to how severely mentally ill I am, can't hold a job or support myself. And at this point it doesn't even matter as I will be ctbing soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: realjunes, Nemeshisu and LegaliseIt!