mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yes, but the only person interested in me smells bad so...

• Aww..
Reactions: forever21
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I crave for a boyfriend but my insecurities and dyshporia makes that impossible not to mention I am severely depressed.
I dated briefly before and even he wasn't a nice match for me it was magical because I felt wanted.
Now I am just rotting alone and want to die.

• Love
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I crave for a boyfriend but my insecurities and dyshporia makes that impossible not to mention I am severely depressed.
I dated briefly before and even he wasn't a nice match for me it was magical because I felt wanted.
Now I am just rotting alone and want to die.
dyshporia? Mind me asking, but are you transgender? If yes then FtM or MtF?

JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
My girlfriend just left me a month ago. She was only person that was keeping me from killing myself. I love her, I love her very much. I just can't life without her. I fell strong need to be loved, and to love. Hugging someone that you love is best feeling that exist. And I know that I will never feel it again. She was a miracle, you can't win on lottery twice. I can't even talk to people, so it's impossible to find another girlfriend. I don't think I can hold any longer without love.

• Hugs
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
My girlfriend just left me a month ago. She was only person that was keeping me from killing myself. I love her, I love her very much. I just can't life without her. I fell strong need to be loved, and to love. Hugging someone that you love is best feeling that exist. And I know that I will never feel it again. She was a miracle, you can't win on lottery twice. I can't even talk to people, so it's impossible to find another girlfriend. I don't think I can hold any longer without love.
what should i tell to not get you uncomfortable. Im also lost in this love thing. Its fucked up, how fast we can fade out without it

memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
I have a bf
found out he's also in this forum
what a nice couple hah

• Wow
Reactions: 2211264 and forever21
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I have a bf
found out he's also in this forum
what a nice couple hah
no way i had the same coincidence with other suicide forum. Thats fucked up, that god gather us together

Reactions: memataporfavor
memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
no way i had the same coincidence with other suicide forum. Thats fucked up, that god gather us together
i dont think its god or fate. i guess its more like we're attracted to fucked up ppl like ourselves lmao

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Didn't think so. Went 51 years without. Then he came into my life and CTB 18 days ago..... so the answer is no. Because even love doesn't last.
I'm sorry to hear this, and at the same time am curious as to what happened? How much time had you been together before he ctb'd?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm sorry to hear this, and at the same time am curious as to what happened? How much time had you been together before he ctb'd?
It was Stan and he CTB 22 days ago. ;)

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I wish I had someone in my life but I've given up hope. In 36 years no-one has ever wanted me, and I can't say I blame them. I don't think I'd *want* anyone I liked to be stuck with a worthless sack of shit like me.

• Love
Reactions: PartingGlass
LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, it's one of my "life goal" , finding a partner, I need to love and be loved.
It can be my biggest recovery because it worked for a little period of time.
I think I was truly happy during this precise moment.

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE and JustAnotherSuicider
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Yeah but I keep getting the message I'm not good enough for one. So trying to not want one but it's really difficult to suppress the desire. Feel pretty worthless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
Y

Yoko26

Nov 9, 2019
Didn't think so. Went 51 years without. Then he came into my life and CTB 18 days ago..... so the answer is no. Because even love doesn't last.
I feel you, my partner passed on an accident 2 months ago that became my first reason to plan my own Ctb

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i lost the love of my life around four months ago. i had bpd and she was all that still mattered to me. i'd tell her all the time.

she still left anyway.

needless to say, i hate the idea of being in a relationship now. i can't trust anyone anymore. i feel unworthy of being loved and when i see couples in real life, i'm repulsed. i cry every day and dream about her every night; no exaggeration. it's very painful. time hasn't healed shit. i'm still the same, if not worse. it's the main reason why i want to ctb. life without her is pointless; i just want to be at peace already.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pengkitty'send and Let'sgetoutofHERE
L

Let'sgetoutofHERE

Oct 7, 2019
I wish I could give all of you a hug ❤️

Reactions: DevilInHell667
Pengkitty'send

Pengkitty'send

Jan 3, 2020
I dont feel the need, I'm going to end it all anyways and I already got my heart shattered

• Hugs
Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE