Uso

Uso

Jul 25, 2019
You've been at this for so long... I'm really sorry your suffering hasn't ended yet.

Keep in mind the carotid actually splits into two arteries, an outer one and an inner one. The inner one is the more important one that brings the blood to your brain. If you can find the juncture where they split, that should do the trick.

Everyone always says something like "near the Adam's apple" or "underneath the jaw" but that information was never relevant to me. Try moving further around the circumferance of your neck, until your fingers are parallel your ears. I use both thumbs for more accurate pinpointing, but you can always just wrap your hand around too. Search around for the sweet spots in every direction, pressing inwards. Take your time, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.

• Love
Reactions: Duckup and jake3d
Gothsinner

Gothsinner

Jul 26, 2019
You should give one of the poisoning methods a shot if you are serious about this. There are still a few reliable ones which you can get legally (or at least they won't get you in trouble). You can find plenty of information in here.
Yea I've checked out a page about this but either the result is unpredictable or its really hard to get hold of in UK:( But I am leaning more to it now honestly
Have you tried carbon monoxide?
I don't have a car but if I did it would be my no 1
My body refuses to die from hanging, .... a deeper though, although I admire your honestly.

Well guess that's happens everybody.
True I guess
You've been at this for so long... I'm really sorry your suffering hasn't ended yet.

Keep in mind the carotid actually splits into two arteries, an outer one and an inner one. The inner one is the more important one that brings the blood to your brain. If you can find the juncture where they split, that should do the trick.

Everyone always says something like "near the Adam's apple" or "underneath the jaw" but that information was never relevant to me. Try moving further around the circumferance of your neck, until your fingers are parallel your ears. I use both thumbs for more accurate pinpointing, but you can always just wrap your hand around too. Search around for the sweet spots in every direction, pressing inwards. Take your time, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.
Thank you for your words :) yea it really annoys me that the "easiest to do at home method" is really annoying. But I guess keep trying and hopefully I'll find it

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1, Uso and jake3d
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Yea I've checked out a page about this but either the result is unpredictable or its really hard to get hold of in UK:( But I am leaning more to it now honestly

I don't have a car but if I did it would be my no 1

True I guess

Thank you for your words :) yea it really annoys me that the "easiest to do at home method" is really annoying. But I guess keep trying and hopefully I'll find it
Are you overweight or have a thick neck? What kind of rope and size?

Reactions: Baskol1
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Hi @Gothsinner , im sorry this happened to you. I have attempted hanging multiple times myself, and I have ran into the same problem as you. So I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately I don't know how to solve this. That's why I have changed my plans. I wish I could help you, but for now all I can say is that I truly hope you'll have a nice, relaxing weekend.
Did you fail at full suspension?

Reactions: Baskol1
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
I was attempting partial back then. A lot has changed but since then though, damn.
hi neberg nice to see you around, how are you doing these days?

Reactions: jake3d and Baskol1