• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zozox

Mar 31, 2024
when I was below the age of 18 I made a promise to myself I would commit suicide. Yesterday was my 24 birthday and everyday I regret not doing it when I was younger.. The day before my birthday I was dumped by my boyfriend that I believed was the one.. I know it sound cheesy.. you might call me a romantic.. but I truly believed he was the person I could always count on. Turns out I was just played like a toy he would use whenever he would want to.. I don't know how can I go on like this.. I don't want to kill myself but I see no other way.. and on top of that recently I feel like my parents hate me and want me to die. I'm so lost in this world and I feel so empty. Please help

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Welcome to "life". Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. The ride has already begun.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st off: Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2nd: My heart broke for you about your boyfriend. I am way older, BUT I have had girlfriends and was married once and now heart aching pain, but time will work its magic and never say never, as a new love is in the future. At 68, with some life experience I have had this happen to/for me and I have known so many others too.

My heart and soul goes out to you.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and lots of hugs and love to you and a beautiful sunrise for you to enjoy.

Walter

cryingwithkira

cryingwithkira

Mar 30, 2024
when I was below the age of 18 I made a promise to myself I would commit suicide. Yesterday was my 24 birthday and everyday I regret not doing it when I was younger.. The day before my birthday I was dumped by my boyfriend that I believed was the one.. I know it sound cheesy.. you might call me a romantic.. but I truly believed he was the person I could always count on. Turns out I was just played like a toy he would use whenever he would want to.. I don't know how can I go on like this.. I don't want to kill myself but I see no other way.. and on top of that recently I feel like my parents hate me and want me to die. I'm so lost in this world and I feel so empty. Please help
happy birthday:)

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
.. I don't want to kill myself but I see no other way.. and on top of that recently I feel like my parents hate me and want me to die. I'm so lost in this world and I feel so empty
Try searching help for your mental, you could try psychologist/psychiatrist,
Im sorry about your situation, I feel like my parents hate me and want me to die too
If you need someone to talk you could PM me
I'm sorry I couldn't help you, I hope you could find help you searching
Happy birthday Hugs you

• Hugs
Teary01

Teary01

Jan 19, 2024
Happy birthday :>

Hugs to you๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚

• Hugs
bookgirl

bookgirl

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
Mar 31, 2024
Happy Birthday

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
:heart:!! Happy Birthday !!:heart:

• Hugs
W

wheredidigo

Mar 26, 2024
Belated happy birthday ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

Hang in there, I know it's tough and your heart is broken (I've been through this recently myself) I'm in my forties and felt like you do now in my 20s, regardless of how i feel now (which is pretty low) i had fun and love in the later years of my life which id have missed if I ended my life earlier. It will take time but there is a life ahead of you with love and enjoyment. Sending virtual ๐Ÿค—

• Hugs