SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
I was talking to him about how i use vent and hoe theres some stuff i dont want him to know about. he understood and said he was fine with that. Then mentioned tantacrul video and compared to what im doing (on vent) it isnt "THAT BAD".

he doesnt know. He doesnt fucking know im on here. Im so fucking torn. Part of me wants to defend this site but if from what i learned about here is true then idk if i can.

he literally just left my house and i was aching to type this. my mind is racing honestly and i cant put all my thoughts down. im just scared that if i tell him hes going to tell everyone out of fear.

• Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), NearlyIrrelevantCake, EternalPain and 8 others
D

Deleted member 8975

wow you think he would tell people about your business/what websites you go on and break your trust/privacy? :/like why would you think so? is there precedence?

Reactions: Girlfriend
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
From someone who learned about this site from his YouTube video and signed up to check his claims out myself, I can tell you that most things he said is absolute bs and portrayed in a very pro-life way that doesn't even consider the right to die generally speaking.

Of course, the deaths of minors should really not be a thing and that that happened was not okay but that shouldn't restrict others to make their own decision about wanting to continue living or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: vampire2002, deadkittyxo, Sid19 and 2 others
N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I never watched the Tantacrul video and I don't really have any advice for you. I told my best friends a lot of stories about this forum. They know about fixthe26 and the tantacrul video. However they also did not follow that stuff personally.
I tell them their criticism of this forum. I explain them at the same time that this forum helps me a lot to cope and that I am not anything bad. They fully support me being here. Personally in case I have to go to this certain clinic again I will tell them I am on a suicide forum. Not sure how explicit I will be. But I will tell them it helped me to survive. I think I won't mention the name.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I'd say not to tell. While your boyfriend might be a good person, a lot of people can't sympathize with a right to die perspective and since from the video he heard that people are pro-suicide he might tell someone out of concern for you and that would get you in a lot of trouble. His understanding of the forum comes from that one video that frames SS in a very negative light.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and Girlfriend
SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
wow you think he would tell people about your business/what websites you go on and break your trust/privacy? :/like why would you think so? is there precedence?
its mostly because ive told him about my suicidal thoughts before and out of fear and concern he told him mom. who is kinda crazy and planned and intervention with me him and my mom. where my aunt who had no involvment happend to just come over that day and join in. i just dont want that shit again

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), Girlfriend and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I would err on the side of caution and not defend this site. given he's breached your trust before (even with noble intentions), he may do so again. people with anti-choice beliefs will only ever see SaSu as a pro-suicide site.

it's also best to stay as anonymous as possible on this forum, as this is a safe place to talk about things we cannot do so anywhere else.

it's noble of you to want to defend this community, but you shouldn't martyr your comfort and privacy to do so. save your defence for if he ever discovers you here independently!

• Love
Reactions: exitplease, SparkleWater and Girlfriend
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I'd say not to tell as well. You don't need to tell your bf everything. If he's not 100% pro-choice and supportive I suggest remaining silent and private about all of these (including suicidal thoughts). This saves a lot of trouble.

Reactions: Arihman
D

Deleted member 8975

its mostly because ive told him about my suicidal thoughts before and out of fear and concern he told him mom. who is kinda crazy and planned and intervention with me him and my mom. where my aunt who had no involvment happend to just come over that day and join in. i just dont want that shit again
ah i take it youre both young? It sounds then like he could do it again which I think you are feeling that too since you made the thread in the first place. I personally would not tell someone i was in a relationship with that again if all of that happened and tbh...if they did not agree to NOT do that again...then I wouldn't be able to do it I dont think. But that's just ME. You do you.

Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
the only thing agreeable to an extent about tantacrul's video is that, the death of that minor is definitely disheartening to think about and they did not deserve to be pushed to such a horrible point in their life. nobody will argue on that.

however, nobody here is responsible for that minor's death because one, minors aren't even allowed on this site in the first place and two, holding an entire forum full of mentally struggling individuals for the actions committed by supposedly, an individual, who might've taken enjoyment in the victim's unfortunate end, is completely nonsensical. not to mention, the video completely disregards the fact that the right to die is a human right and therefore, a choice that you make on your own volition. nobody on this site ever encourages someone to ctb. respecting someone's choice regarding bodily autonomy is not encouraging them to 'do it' (ifykyk). it's also completely nonsensical and ignorant to rule out that, the only reason they got to that point, was because of this forum. feelings of suicide build up over time, over multiple experiences a person tends to have. it's just a cheap way of trying to make the site look bad and paint it's everyday struggling individuals as villains on the internet for a gullible audience.

RaS has a post regarding this video that you should definitely read, if you haven't already: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-response-to-tantacrul-and-his-video.107547/

as for your case regarding your boyfriend, a lot of people are not familiar with the idea of pro-choice regarding the right to die. i suggest you dont tell him about it and try to be as anonymous as possible. he might have good intentions but if you feel he won't understand the purpose of this site truly and see it as something alarming, don't tell him.

S

Scribbilamarks

"Life is a gift" Well can I return it?
Sep 12, 2023
Ive watched the video, and everything on it is wild assumptions, guesses and exaggerations.