• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
My aunt just committed suicide so I feel like I can't do it for a while. My relatives have told me how they are grieving, and so am I, and I feel so bad if I would CTB now. I had plans to do it about now but when she passed it felt wrong to also commit suicide. I don't know what to do right now, but I guess I have to wait. I'm not making this about me but the situation is kind off hard for me. Now I keep on thinking: "can I do it now or should I wait" "how many months til I can CTB" etc. I feel kinda lost if I'm being honest. It feels wrong, when everybody is grieving for me to also commit. We are waiting for her funeral and I don't think my family could deal with another loss. It's all so complicated.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That is unfortunately the ever unsolvable problem - someone will have to suffer. Either you (bc of your personal problems that make u consider CTB or you family griefs your loss). I'm sorry that u r trapped in such a tough situation and sorry for your loss. I hope your aunt found peace.

I wish you good luck with whatever you decide to do and may you also find peace!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for your loss. It's not an easy situation to be in both for you and your family. The additional grief is going to be hard on them but at the end of the day only you can decide if and when you should go or if you have the strength to keep fighting and hang around for your family. I hope your aunt has found her peace and I hope you find your peace too whatever you decide on ❤️