• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
i've read a lot about my method. i'll make sure no one will be at home. but i'm still anxious. scared of not knowing what to do. i'm scared of going wrong... j'm afraid this anxiety will hinder me more than it already is .

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
What's making it confusing for you?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I see. Hanging is quite intense, have you thought about SN?

Reactions: bluegodism and Praestat_Mori
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
i'm mostly not sure what position i should be in for partial hanging . besides, i'm afraid of failing ...
Not to make you more uncertain in yourself just looking out for your best interests, but partial failure is common due to SI kicking in, hesitating, person/knot being in a bad position. If you are going to go through with that method, be absolutely certain about all the details of how you are going to doing it. Once you've got that set, you might benefit from methodically visualizing yourself doing each step over and over again.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and steppingoff
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also fear trying to die going wrong, I find it so extremely cruel how people cannot just have the option to just reliably die in a peaceful way without any risks and complications. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

Reactions: chestnut and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Partial has a high failure rate bc you will need to keep up the pressure to tighten the noose around your neck even after you passed out. I'm sorry you have such strong SI. The fear of failure is one of the biggest fears we all have here. You're not alone suffering from that.🫂

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
I see. Hanging is quite intense, have you thought about SN?
yes, but i cannot receive orders at home or anywhere else. family already found my sn literally a day after I bought it
Não para deixá-lo mais inseguro consigo mesmo, apenas zelando pelos seus melhores interesses, mas o fracasso parcial é comum devido ao SI entrar em ação, hesitar, pessoa/nó estar em uma posição ruim. Se você for seguir esse método, tenha certeza absoluta de todos os detalhes de como fará isso. Depois de definir isso, você pode se beneficiar visualizando-se metodicamente executando cada etapa repetidamente.
SI it's not a big problem for me. i would say i learned to deal with it and not ignore it
Partial has a high failure rate bc you will need to keep up the pressure to tighten the noose around your neck even after you passed out. I'm sorry you have such strong SI. The fear of failure is one of the biggest fears we all have here. You're not alone suffering from that.🫂
do you think this is a sign of a strong SI? i always thought i didn't have a strong SI

Last edited: