• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I can't fucking stand it anymore. I lived in the middle of nowhere for two years pretty much isolated...and now I moved back to a small town.
Every time I go out and see people I cringe so hard. I feel physically sick if in one room or bus with several people.
I feel like I am broken beyond repair. This is not normal. I hate my existence.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Is it possible to look at it a more rational way? The first step is always realizing the situations that happen so constantly. Be aware of it. There isn't really a logical explanation for it. I was affraid of heights. Not anymore. I'm aware this is sooooo miniscule in the face of your problem and I'm really sorry your suffering from it but maybe it would be beneficial to apply it slowly? Baby steps. Challenging yourself with situations starting small? Wish you all the best

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Is it possible to look at it a more rational way? The first step is always realizing the situations that happen so constantly. Be aware of it. There isn't really a logical explanation for it. I was affraid of heights. Not anymore. I'm aware this is sooooo miniscule in the face of your problem and I'm really sorry your suffering from it but maybe it would be beneficial to apply it slowly? Baby steps. Challenging yourself with situations starting small? Wish you all the best
Thanks, I need to go back on meds. My amygdala is fried. I wish doctors would stop suggesting lexapro it does nothing for me

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Bianka
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I think I have this as well, going outside and seeing other people gives me extreme anxiety. It's like a flight response, my shoulders get tense and sore. My whole body hurts from the tension. My coping mechanism is avoidance, I avoid other people and social situations.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I can't fucking stand it anymore. I lived in the middle of nowhere for two years pretty much isolated...and now I moved back to a small town.
Every time I go out and see people I cringe so hard. I feel physically sick if in one room or bus with several people.
I feel like I am broken beyond repair. This is not normal. I hate my existence.
I feel this. I hate going outside, even for two seconds. I avoid everyone as best as possible just to get whatever crap I need done. I don't want to bother people, and I don't want them to bother me.