• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
The weeks before 33-year-old Esther Beukema died were the happiest of her adult life. When the day came, on 10 December 2021, she wore a jumper printed with a picture of Mickey Mouse giving a thumbs up and odd socks – one her mother's and one her father's.

'My 33-year-old anorexic daughter died by euthanasia – my husband and I stood by her'
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/33-old-anorexic-daughter-died-100000944.html

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
To quote the article: "The period that followed was the 'most beautiful' of Esther's illness, Ellen recalls. She made a calendar of those six weeks for Esther to fill with people she wanted to see and other things she wanted to do, but it remained empty. 'She wanted to stay at home.'

She moved back in with her parents, and every morning she would wake early, smoke a cigarette, then lie on their bed with them. They walked, drank coffee, watched feel-good Christmas movies, laughed together and talked and talked. 'In six weeks, we said everything,' says Ellen. 'We held her, we said we loved each other, we said, "Esther, it's OK."'"

This is true, unconditional adoration. This world could learn so much from the graceful, magnanimous love these parents gave their daughter.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
The weeks before 33-year-old Esther Beukema died were the happiest of her adult life. When the day came, on 10 December 2021, she wore a jumper printed with a picture of Mickey Mouse giving a thumbs up and odd socks – one her mother's and one her father's.

'My 33-year-old anorexic daughter died by euthanasia – my husband and I stood by her'
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/33-old-anorexic-daughter-died-100000944.html
That's true compassion. Putting someone else's wishes above your own dependency on the relationship.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Wow. I wish my parents would give me the same kind of love.
I had an eating disorder around the same time Esther did. I overcame it all on my own. Just to get cut open by a doctor. I fucking hate this life.

How long do we let people suffer here? 2-3? Years?

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'm so happy for her. What a perfect way to go, on your own terms, surrounded by people who know and accept it and love you, completely painless and quick. Everyone should have this option

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Burst into tears while reading.
I wish I could die of a peaceful death in the arms of my partner... but as no such thing exists in my country, I will die alone and possibly in discomfort. Thanks, politicians.