W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
My 2 friends in life cannot understand the pain I am in. They don't think it's a big deal, and I don't know how to explain to them how I am in pain. So much pain.

Just move on, find some hobby, find another job, get a pay raise...

Of course they don't understand. My best friend just received a promotion at work, she is now a director at one of the largest company in the world. I asked her yesterday if she has some time during lunch because I really needed to talk to someone, she gave me a screenshot of her meeting schedule that day.

She has a husband who is a very nice person, who adores her. She has 2 beautiful kids who are funny and well adjusted.

Of course she doesn't understand my pain. Can't blame her. She says I have become too obsessed about the issue. I told her getting revenge is like the only thing I care about.

I just didn't say that's the only thing I care about before I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I feel for you...im finding no one understands, people are telling me relax and live a little .....im sorry for venting on your tread but im so angry do they think i want to be like this i dont want a million thoughts and voices in my head i don't want to hurt and to hate myself but i cant help it its there in my head always.... people suck they dont understand just because there heads are not fucked does not mean that what I and everyone here is not real.....

I also get obsessed over things i try and hide the real me but its hard its all i want to talk about....

• Hugs
Reactions: ninthhokage