• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Nope, because they think that "Alá" (their God) wants them to do the terrible things they do such as blowing up themselves in crowds.
Anyway, they might believe whatever they like but there's possibly neither a heaven nor a hell. No matter the religion they believe in.
I'm not a Muslim. But you are such an ignorant fool. It's because of people like you that there is never peace in this world.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm not a Muslim. But you are such an ignorant fool. It's because of people like you that there is never peace in this world.

No need to be agressive. Am I lying? I don't think so. There are muslims who are like that. Of course they're just a group and we have the nice muslim people who don't bother anyone and are not violent at all.

Still, there's plenty of video footage about muslims being suicidals by blowing up themselves and screaming "Ala"

Just google it up instead of insulting please.

Hugs.

Last edited:
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
No need to be agressive. Am I lying? I don't think so. There are muslims who are like that. Of course they're just a group and we have the nice muslim people who don't bother anyone are not violent at all.

Still, there's plenty of video footage about muslims being suicidals by blowing up themselves and screaming "Ala"

Just google it up instead of insulting please.

Hugs.
I forgive your ignorance. You should research a bit more before making such toxic sweeping statements.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I forgive your ignorance. You should research a bit more before making such toxic sweeping statements.

I just commented the facts. There are bad and good muslim people. You can hate my comment, but it's just facts.

Anyway, I know your days must be really tough to consider my plain comment a toxic one. Don't worry, I've been there too many times.

Send you lots of positive energy!

(I won't reply to you anymore so as not to spam this interesting thread in which I bet more people will comment something similar to me)

shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Nope, because they think that "Alá" (their God) wants them to do the terrible things they do such as blowing up themselves in crowds.
Anyway, they might believe whatever they like but there's possibly neither a heaven nor a hell. No matter the religion they believe in.
Sorry but what you've said is Islamophobic. Extremists are not representative of the Islamic faith.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry but what you've said is Islamophobic. Extremists are not representative of the Islamic faith.

Yeah I didn't mean to sound like that. For that reason in my other replies I said that just like in any religion, there are good and bad people. The comment might sound islamophobic but unfortunately, it's something that really happens and I wish it stopped soon.

Reactions: grungeCat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
i'm a Muslim and i think the answer is yes. i hope i'm wrong and god will be merciful
Sorry to hear this! I also hope you're wrong so that you can be at peace no matter what decision you make about CTB.

Hugs to you.

• Love
Reactions: greyback330
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Tbought muslims get a shit load of virgins? 7 or more?

• Love
Reactions: puppy9
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Just saw the Christain one and wondering about Islam

I'm sure people of most religions would tell the believers God doesn't want people to ctb, no matter what was or was not written.

They like to think that only God has a right to decide. Nevermind that someone's suffering is unbearable and God doesn't stop that.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Tbought muslims get a shit load of virgins? 7 or more?
I heard 40 if they commit jihad. I was talking with a fellow who got into Muslim community and read the Qur'an and wishes he hadn't, he was a Romanian so orthodox church. He said the Qur'an calls us all by the title of Kaffirs and we must be anihilated. I'm not a Muslim but since other non Muslim chimed in so did I.

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I am not Muslim, but am interested in contributing and learning.

The Quran states that suffering in Jahannam is proportional to your sins on earth. However, I'm not sure how grave a sin the Quran considers suicide. I know it does expressly forbid it (4:29), but I don't know how it compares to other sins.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I am not Muslim, but am interested in contributing and learning.

The Quran states that suffering in Jahannam is proportional to your sins on earth. However, I'm not sure how grave a sin the Quran considers suicide. I know it does expressly forbid it (4:29), but I don't know how it compares to other sins.
Aren't Abrahamic faiths about eternal suffering for any and all sins. This is what people say to me everywhere.

Reactions: Hyperbunny
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Aren't Abrahamic faiths about eternal suffering for any and all sins. This is what people say to me everywhere.
I don't really think that. I'm Catholic. Our belief is that Jesus died for our sins so that we don't have to suffer. Those who believe in Jesus are thereby saved. (Christian theology; not necessarily mine.) I'm not really an expert on Judaism or Islam so I'm hesitant to say much definitively on this topic.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Our belief is that Jesus died for our sins so that we don't have to suffer.
I know some Christians don't worry about what they do or how much harm they do because of that idea. It's like a get out of hell free card.

• Love
Reactions: demuic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Islamophobic is not a thing. People can burn the holy books or draw the caricature of a figure they willing to kill for.

It's funny seeing I'm not a Muslim but... comment. It cracks me up. I don't need em to defend my religion. In Islam you (non muslims) die and straight to hell fire you go and forever too, no chance to make your case. But for Muslims they'll burn in hell fire until their sins is washed and straight to heaven you go even if you commit suicide.

In Islam suicide is Haram, hell fire is a place you'll burn, but it's temporary because you have the Islam card. Once all your sins is washed paradise you go.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 71 Hadith 670

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 23 Hadith 446

There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. Allah the Almighty said: My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise.
Hadith Qudsi – 28

People get hurt because they're Muslim so that's the problem we need to fix. Crying out Islamophobic just because a perverted idea is being mock or criticize does not help. It shows that you're justifying and supporting the perverted ideas itself. The term Islamophobic is stupid, because we're not allowed to even question the idea of violence that Islam posed. This ideas that Islam spreads if it's not question will do more harm to Muslims or Ex-Muslims than good.

Answer one question, What is the punishment for apostasy in Islam?
Fun Fact: It's still widely and proudly practice around most part of the world.

I guess Naziphobic should be a thing too if Islamophobic is.

Before you call me ignorant because I'm a kafir that doesn't know shit about Islam, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, I'm a Muslim.

You can hate Islam, but not the people. For me criticizing or mocking an idea is not wrong. Some comments here albeit harsh is the reality of the Islamic teachings, and boo hoo if mocking a religion hurt your feelings.

But it's encouraged and cheered in Islam. You sir are suffering from a serious case of cognitive dissonance

Excellent comment and explanation! I'm glad you've understood what I meant. I just mentioned something that does happen but doesn't apply to all the believers.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
@puppy9 Thanks for sharing your knowledge. The information was helpful.

I disagree with you though on your ideas regarding Islamophobia. While I understand the point that people have every right to disagree with the more extreme tenets of Islam, there is a danger in ascribing those beliefs and actions to all Muslims. (As you said, hate the idea, but not the people.) Islamophobia is real because people use their hatred of the ideas to inform their concepts about the people. Many people despise Christian dogma but seldom apply sweeping generalizations to all Christians. From your comments and your tone, it sounds like you have a contentious relationship with Islam yourself. I would argue that no one should instinctively hate you because you are a Muslim and they know nothing about you or what's in your heart. Yet, that's what Islamophobia does. I see it play out in my community on a regular basis, and it's heartbreaking.

I also certainly wouldn't liken Islam to Nazism. I mean, am I "Naziphobic"? Yes, because to be a Nazi means to subscribe to a hateful ideology that supports the eradication of entire races or classes of people. Islam is not the same, and as a Muslim, you know this. Yes, there are extremists, as there are in any religion, and such ideologies that threaten human rights should be abhorred. Nazism is in itself the extreme.

• Love
Reactions: Iamamistake
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I don't really think that. I'm Catholic. Our belief is that Jesus died for our sins so that we don't have to suffer. Those who believe in Jesus are thereby saved. (Christian theology; not necessarily mine.) I'm not really an expert on Judaism or Islam so I'm hesitant to say much definitively on this topic.
I'm former Hindu and I've talked with alot of Catholic and Jews they believe that this is a misinterpretation hell I even heard people say jesus said he came for the Jews not the gentiles, the church just pushed this thought process down people throats to get powerful.

Under Hinduism everybody carries there own cross. Despite a lot of deities.
But Judaism and Catholicism can't be at odds with eachother after all the church finds it's roots in Judaism and is considered an Abrahamic religion. And that whole dying for your sins is misinterpreted according to the Jews.

Jesus according to them isn't even the Messiah because he didn't fullfil the messianic prophecies. There words not mine.

Last edited:
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I know some Christians don't worry about what they do or how much harm they do because of that idea. It's like a get out of hell free card.
Those people aren't Christians. They claim they are, but their actions show otherwise. They're bad people who try to look good by saying they're Christians.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Those people aren't Christians. They claim they are, but their actions show otherwise. They're bad people who try to look good by saying they're Christians.
The one who is most outrageous about it that I know is a devout Catholic. He openly brags he can do whatever he wants and it doesn't matter.

• Love
Reactions: demuic
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
The one who is most outrageous about it that I know is a devout Catholic.
I have many family members who used their status as a "Christian" to justify their horrible abuse. Then when they were at church they appeared to be the most pious; people who don't know what went on behind closed doors thought that my relatives were good, faithful people. Disgusting.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I have many family members who used their status as a "Christian" to justify their horrible abuse. Then when they were at church they appeared to be the most pious; people who don't know what went on behind closed doors thought that my relatives were good, faithful people. Disgusting.
It's the same with my family and not just in religious circles but amongst friends and extended family. This is the only place I talked with strangers about them hoping my perspective was wrong but no it wasn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
No because heaven, hell and god isn't real.

not only is the notion of God highly illogical and unproven but lets say there was a God

so he brought me to life and i suffer then i choose to end my suffering but he makes me suffer more for that. this isnt a god id want to worship anyway.

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
No because heaven, hell and god isn't real.

not only is the notion of God highly illogical and unproven but lets say there was a God

so he brought me to life and i suffer then i choose to end my suffering but he makes me suffer more for that. this isnt a god id want to worship anyway.
this is the stuff of 6th form debate.

I'm former Hindu
Fascinating religion with some wonderful practices imo.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
this is the stuff of 6th form debate.

Fascinating religion with some wonderful practices imo.
I don't find the caste system interesting nor the ritual burning of widows.

Especially the way lower castes are marginalized and their kids not being allowed to get a leg up in society.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Reading this thread is kind of distressing. You guys shouldn't be generalizing and bashing a religion when people here say they follow it. Not a good look guys. I feel the same way if you guys would insult christianity if someone said they followed it or any other religion. To answer your question though OP from my searches the answer is likely yes as apparently there was a story where followers ended up killing themselves to go to heaven instead but the prophet emphasized that that path would not lead there.