acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
I was just thinking about how I'll miss music so much when I ctb its genuinely the only thing I enjoy. Idk how it works on the other side but I hope there's something similar. It really gets me through life. It probably won't even matter when I'm dead but I get so sad when I think about how I might not be able to listen to music ever again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nomennescio, moonlightwilderness, F&Inside and 6 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
If it wasn't for my favourite band's releasing a new album im September I'd probably lean much more towards CTB.
Hopefully the other side has some of it too aye? :D

• Love
Reactions: acerace
acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
I don't think you're ready to CTB if you're worried about missing music.
It's not related at all one doesn't outweigh the other. As much as I love music it's not a big enough reason to stay. I'm just hoping to have some music on the others side too.

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Me too. It might be the only thing I'm sad to leave. I hope you can enjoy your music as much as possible before then

• Hugs
Reactions: acerace
unending_emptiness

unending_emptiness

Why donā€™t I feel anything at all?
Aug 20, 2023
I'm sure in the after life we can listen to all the music all we want and maybe finally how our wishes come true at the same time. Maybe all who committed suicide will gather often for concerts. Heck, maybe we will have the happiness we all long for and our emptiness will be filled (Hope this does not make you uncomfortable if you don't believe in an afterlife or don't want one)
Even if there is no such thing I'm sure having peace will be sweeter than any music if death is what you truly want .

• Yay!
Reactions: JordanF and Wkoncuodejde
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Sometimes I also tend to think I'll miss music such as this, which I loved so much in my teen years, and I still love now:

But ultimately, and rationally, it won't matter once I'm dead (unless there is a worse, or equally good/bad afterlife than this existence, something I very much doubt), since music is a need only living beings have, and it's only there to entertain us in order to make life more interesting, nothing more.

Reactions: JordanF