• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
hey! I'm starting ketamine treatments tomorrow and its iv and 2hr sessions so I was wanting some music to listen to during my treatments! please recommend some music for me.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Might not be your style but psychedelics and "Language by The Contortionist" goes hand in hand for me

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
make sure you aren't hungry and i liked playing deathloop and xcom 2 during sessions

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I'd like to recommend some light fun audiobooks that worked well for me.

Kaijuu Preservation Society
Dungeon Crawler Carl
Beware of Chicken

Complex stories were a bit much

• Love
Reactions: goodnightmiku
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023

i used to go on very deep ketamine dives and listening to miles maeda or mark farina is almost always a brilliant ride. near any of their mixes are really perfect for relaxing to. theres a ton of the mushroom jazz mixes (hes been making them since the 90s) and theyre fantastic. long chill mixes where you dont have to worry about manually switching songs or ad interruptions are best for things like k-holes or psychedelic trips. idk how intense the iv drip is but i hope you have a relaxing time and it splits you apart from depression long enough to feel some deeper sense of hope or peace šŸ–¤

• Hugs
Ouiouirikiki

Ouiouirikiki

Keep saying no...I need to say yes bring me peace
Apr 10, 2024
When I would k-hole I would always love Somme good Romanian techno. Relax enough to dive in thoughts groovy enough to make them positive

When I would k-hole I would always love Somme good Romanian techno. Relax enough to dive in thoughts groovy enough to make them positive

Forgot to mention his SoundCloud is where all his new stuff at link here https://m.soundcloud.com/mihai-popoviciu-1

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Bring Me The Horizon - Lost

Watching Evangelion with a big fat slug of ketamine
I lost the plot a little while ago, oh-oh
My dog just died, my friends hate me
I saw myself on MTV, and my ego is not my amigo

I don't know what your music taste is but you said hospital and ketamine and my head went straight to lost lol.

goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
Bring Me The Horizon - Lost

Watching Evangelion with a big fat slug of ketamine
I lost the plot a little while ago, oh-oh
My dog just died, my friends hate me
I saw myself on MTV, and my ego is not my amigo

I don't know what your music taste is but you said hospital and ketamine and my head went straight to lost lol.

I LOVE OLI SO MUCH LOL

• Yay!
Reactions: Throwawayacc3