• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
The title pretty much sums it up, I'm wondering if there is any point eating a few days before my suicide date. I live alone and I rarely leave the house these days no will find me for weeks maybe even months. I don't like to think about it too much but my body will rot away. I don't know to worry/ care about stuff like that. Should I eat or not? Thanks to anyone that read this - Amber .

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, deathisalmosthere, dano6533 and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Well, you might get sick if you don't eat for too long. If I were you I'd want to stay out of doctor's offices or hospitals before suicide if it can be helped. The fewer people asking questions about you the better at this stage, I'd go ahead and eat a bit, even if it's just like peanut butter crackers and an orange per day, or something.

Reactions: FullFat, Cyanide, dano6533 and 1 other person
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Unless you don't enjoy eating, I see no reason to stop eating. Your body will rot away whether you eat or not.

Reactions: FakeSmileGuy, Phantom, Cyanide and 1 other person
A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
I ate before I poisoned my self with CO. I survived yesterday and joined this forum today. Guess what? If your information is true, we are on the same birthday!

Reactions: Cyanide and dano6533
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
I ate before I poisoned my self with CO. I survived yesterday and joined this forum today. Guess what? If your information is true, we are on the same birthday!
15th November?

Reactions: Cyanide and dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
The title pretty much sums it up, I'm wondering if there is any point eating a few days before my suicide date. I live alone and I rarely leave the house these days no will find me for weeks maybe even months. I don't like to think about it too much but my body will rot away. I don't know to worry/ care about stuff like that. Should I eat or not? Thanks to anyone that read this - Amber .

Hi Amber,

I think it depends on the method you're planning to use. If you're going to use a lethal drug overdose, then it's recommended to not eat much on the day of the act so the drugs will be absorbed quicker.

But if you're planning on using a method that requires more physical energy (like hanging, jumping off a building, etc.) it would probably be best to continue eating or you might not have the energy to complete everything.

Reactions: FullFat, Cyanide and Everglow
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
Thank you for your response , kind of you .

Reactions: Cyanide
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I've done 72 water fasts before without issue. To make less of a mess for those cleaning up a long drop, I think it best to have less in the digestive tract.

Reactions: Cyanide and millefeui
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
The benefits are a clearer mind, a cleaner colon and not much/if any mess in your pants that needs to be cleaned up.

Reactions: FullFat, Sonnenblume and Cyanide