BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Locked down again?! Christmas I'm not too concerned about; I'm more worried about this winter of discontent that is surely coming. By February if most people in the general population haven't at least thought about ctb I'd be surprised. It's a tough ask for anyone to 'stay strong' through this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, mediocre, Studio84 and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yep, up here in Scotland were going back into lockdown on boxing Day for three weeks. Wish they'd speed up the damn vaccines.

Reactions: Hyperborean, mediocre, Studio84 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Damn! Lockdown sucks. Here in Argentina it's a chaos. People do whatever they want and the number of infected is increasing day by day.
I wonder when normal life will come back.

Reactions: Hyperborean, mediocre, Studio84 and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Vaxx is slowly being rolled out but more will CTB before winters end.

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Same here in Ireland:(

• Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, mediocre, BluesRunTheGame and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
In Northern Ireland we're in a lockdown for 6 weeks from today. Everything is closing. I'm going to pull my hair out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, xLosthopex and Sensei
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
In Northern Ireland we're in a lockdown for 6 weeks from today. Everything is closing. I'm going to pull my hair out.
Mediocre
I been in lockdown during Christmas. My area ( London) was put in tier4 . I know how you feel.

What are you going to be doing the lockdown?

The Prime Minister should have never promised to save Christmas or introduced that 5 day household mixing for Christmas .

He was getting people hopes up and giving false hope.

Most people have not seen their families for months and were looking forward to seeing their families again when boris promised the 5 day bubble in the beginning of December

It was an irresponsible thing for him to promise considering how the infection rate is too damm high!

If i was you
- avoid watching the news . The less news i watch my mood is so much better All you need the know is the tier you are placed in and the rules then your fine.
- Distract yourself with a hobby you normally enjoy

-Find a good Netflix show to binge on

- talk friends if you have any or talk to someone about normal things

I am here if you need to talk about anything
It feels like it will never end

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, mediocre and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Mediocre
I been in lockdown during Christmas. My area ( London) was put in tier4 . I know how you feel.

The Prime Minister should have never promised to save Christmas or introduced that 5 day household mixing for Christmas .

Most people have not seen their families for months and were looking forward to seeing their families again when boris promised the 5 day bubble in the beginning of December

It was an irresponsible thing for him to promise considering how the infection rate is too damm high!

If i was you
- avoid watching the news . The less news i watch my mood is so much better All you need the know is the tier you are placed in and the rules then your fine.

Hi I've had enough of lockdown too. I've been stuck indoors for years due to other problems so I feel just over the edge about every extra lockdown that happens. I have business needs but of course nothing functions and no bugger wants to do their job.. welcome to civil servant world .. (most council tenants nightmare).

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Mediocre

If i was you

I've been alone in my flat all day everyday for years so I have zero chance of being infected anyway. Reading the news is pretty much all I do besides watching tv.

and I think most people actually ignored the Christmas rules anyway and it's impossible to police what 60 million people do.

you are so kind! ;)

• Love
Reactions: FireFox and Deleted member 22624
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Yup, lockdowns all over California. It sucks because I wanna eat out but people are literally dying and being selfish is stupid. Are vaccines not out in Europe or other countries? Politicians and nurses/doctors are getting the vaccine in the U.S first, my parents just got one.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Not watching politics is what I think Boris thinks everyone does, he clearly relies on it. But he knows why! It's extremely bad for your health! I'll end there!!!!!!

We just got a vaccine, no thanks to Boris

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
So are the vaccines actually working? I listen to music all day and I'm too depressed to read or watch anything except reply to places like here. :pfff:

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
So are the vaccines actually working? I listen to music all day and I'm too depressed to read or watch anything except reply to places like here. :pfff:

only time will tell if the vaccine will work and the length of the immunity. Vaccines for COVIID19 were rolled out very quickly so who knows how thorough the testing was. With exception to a few allergic cases, the vaccine seems to be harmless....so far.

Haven't heard much about the second strain.

Reactions: Sakura94 and Deleted member 22624
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I feel like this new lockdown could kill off any last remaining hope for me. My depression just gets worse every damn time cos I'm stuck in this shitty halfway house. And who knows when it will end (Tier 4 in England)?