• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Almost all of Louis de Funes' movies...

Reactions: Help_Me
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
4EAED8EB 8573 45C4 A47B 4C8472AE0DAD
I'm an adult and saw this as a kid and it still makes me laugh. Me and my brother can still recite the lines.

U

Username786

May 4, 2019
hot rod
monty python and the holy grail
If you're a weirdo like me who LOVES Hot Rod, I highly recommend Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping.

Also, relevant Hot Rod:
Rod Kimble:
Hey, Denise, have I ever shown you a picture of my dead dad?

Denise:
No.

Rod Kimble:
Oh, you've gotta see it. He's super dead.

Denise:
That's him?

Rod Kimble:
Yeah

Denise:
[giggles] He looks so nice. He was a stuntman?

Rod Kimble:
Oh, yeah. He used to work for Evel Knievel, testing his bikes before big jumps. He would do the jumps first to make sure they were safe and let Evel come in and get all the glory. Then after a while the old man said, "To hell with that. I want the credit I deserve." So one afternoon, he set out to jump ten milk trucks. He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. Blood was everywhere. His teeth were ground down to a powder, and the front of his face exploded out the back of his skull. He died instantly...the next day.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
If you're a weirdo like me who LOVES Hot Rod, I highly recommend Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping.

Also, relevant Hot Rod:
Rod Kimble:
Hey, Denise, have I ever shown you a picture of my dead dad?

Denise:
No.

Rod Kimble:
Oh, you've gotta see it. He's super dead.

Denise:
That's him?

Rod Kimble:
Yeah

Denise:
[giggles] He looks so nice. He was a stuntman?

Rod Kimble:
Oh, yeah. He used to work for Evel Knievel, testing his bikes before big jumps. He would do the jumps first to make sure they were safe and let Evel come in and get all the glory. Then after a while the old man said, "To hell with that. I want the credit I deserve." So one afternoon, he set out to jump ten milk trucks. He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. Blood was everywhere. His teeth were ground down to a powder, and the front of his face exploded out the back of his skull. He died instantly...the next day.
lol. I love Andy Samberg and Pop Star is on hold for me at the library.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Almost all of Louis de Funes' movies...
This !!! When it comes to comedy movies, I can easily watch anything he was involved in. I watched "Le corniaud" for 5 times and it still makes me laugh.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Rukia
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Blazing Saddles still makes me laugh even though I have seen it a billion times.
Anything by the Monty Python team gets my vote.
Laurel & Hardy were comic genius along with Buster Keaton.

• Love
Reactions: RM5998, marcusuk63, Superfluous and 1 other person

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
From the recent ones I liked Brave New World, its a dystopian comedy (sorry for tautology) where you'll see promiscuous nation of narcomaniacs, mental health system, cultural programming, boobs, suicide attempts, and many more!

Reactions: not_a_robot and sólstafir
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Snatch

• Love
Reactions: Superfluous and SinisterKid
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
From the recent ones I liked Brave New World, its a dystopian comedy (sorry for tautology) where you'll see promiscuous nation of narcomaniacs, mental health system, cultural programming, boobs, suicide attempts, and many more!
There's a movie adaptation of Brave New World? This I need to see.

Reactions: sólstafir

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
There's a movie adaptation of Brave New World? This I need to see.

Oh yeah, but it has low imdb ratings, if you dare to care. I don't anymore after seeing Idiocracy with... 6.6? That's preposterous... from my point of view.
Between the reading and its screen version I'd pick the latter because I have little real (for the lack of better world, please don't dive into philosophy) life experience and thus cannot device the vast amount of tangible concepts in my mind. Like, if the book describes a castle but you never seen a castle before, never heard of it's purpose, texture, shape... then how it's going to be integrated into your story? Surely you can google it up if you're reading at PC... and there is another obscure word in the same line... That's personal view, of course. To each one's own. I think its useful for better digestion to mix books with RL experience, or movies as a middleground.

Reactions: not_a_robot
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019

Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c**t — me.

Got to be one of the greatest movie quotes of all time has that :wink:

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk, Superfluous, not_a_robot and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Blazing Saddles still makes me laugh even though I have seen it a billion times.
I often use variations of some of the lines to spice up my insults. Like this gem:
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Reactions: marcusuk63, not_a_robot and SinisterKid
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Anything by the Monty Python team gets my vote.
Laurel & Hardy were comic genius along with Buster Keaton.
And I think you love Red Dwarf, ya smeghead. Toodle pip!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, blanketyblk, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas is nowhere close to the book, but it did make me laugh.

Inglorious Basterds

Reactions: AutumnEmbers
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
And I think you love Red Dwarf, ya smeghead. Toodle pip!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

I did enjoy the first 2 series of Red Dwarf, before it ever became popular. Once it hit mainstream tv, it lost its zest and became predictable.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Some offbeat ones:

Anyone seen He Never Died? I love the deadpan way Henry Rollins plays his character. And Mr. Right. Huge fan of Sam Rockwell and Tim Roth.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and blanketyblk
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I did enjoy the first 2 series of Red Dwarf, before it ever became popular. Once it hit mainstream tv, it lost its zest and became predictable.
I think all shows suck after Season two but RD always remained close to my heart. It never became popular in the US, Americans can't seem to enjoy things that are dorky on purpose. A studio tried a US version, lasted one episode.

Reactions: SinisterKid
Daigoro’sDisciple

Daigoro’sDisciple

Jul 6, 2019
Akira Kurosawa is truly gifted at portraying realistic human behavior, therefore I find his pieces rather amusing, in one way or another, even if they at times should be rather depressing.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
It's a Disaster.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Mr Holland opus. it has it all for me. it has saddness, joy and much laughter.. and it's about music so yeah!!

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
All Mel Brooks films
The Cornetto trilogy :wink:
Mystery Men
Planes ,Trains and Automobiles
Airplane
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Inspector Clouseau
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Love , honor and Obey

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: andy69, RM5998 and not_a_robot
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Scott Pilgrim vs the World. Best movie ever. I'm weird, I know.

Love that movie!! It was sad when we saw it in the theater. We were the only people there, and they were showing it in the piss smelling, no A/C having tiny theater. It's so underrated.

A Fish Called Wanda
Monty Python Meaning of Life
Tropic Thunder
Kingpin
Dumb and Dumber

Reactions: andy69 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Father Ted still.
Absolutely Fabulous still.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63 and SinisterKid
S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019
love exposure

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
That is a pretty hilarious movie.

Have you watched the TV series? It's on FX. The Vampire trial......It's just as hilarious, IMHO. I hope they do another season.

• Love
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Have you watched the TV series? It's on FX. The Vampire trial......It's just as hilarious, IMHO. I hope they do another season.

Well, now I know what to watch after Chernobyl... Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Pilum Muralis
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
The first 4 or 5 scary movies.