Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
So my mother is the only person i basically talk to.
I have always kept her informed about my suicidal plans.
When i told her about SN she asked me to order a dose for her too.
Any of you has dealt with this?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: autumnal, Tragoedia Vitae, Lara Francis and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Not exactly. But the way SN is normally sold (120g and up) there's more than enough for two people.

Did it upset you that she said that, or just feel off-kilter? Were you aware earlier that she thinks about suicide?

Reactions: Darkhaven and Lennox
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
No, I know that if she knew, my mother would want that as well. But I cannot make my plans clear to her.

It's terrible that I feel guilty and do not want her to suffer now, but I also cannot stand what she has done in my formative years and how that fucked me up. I think the ugliest part of me is straight up inherited from her. Fuck all this mess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, letmeseethedeath, Darkhaven and 4 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
my mom would ask a dose for her too but she doesn't even know i'm gonna kill myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven and Lennox
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
Not exactly. But the way SN is normally sold (120g and up) there's more than enough for two people.

Did it upset you that she said that, or just feel off-kilter? Were you aware earlier that she thinks about suicide?
Well, yeah i knew that she had suicidal thoughts ever since she and my father divorced, i was 6 back then.
I have mixed feelings about this: On one hand i feel pressured not to do it because i wouldn't want her to kill herself because of me. On the other hand i hate the idea of letting her alone with her husband (my stepfather) as he will probably exploit her even more without me to open her eyes. He is a leech, that's what he is.
But i suspect that she might have said that just to dissuade me from doing it.
And i suspect that she may not be taking me seriously as i have been talking about it for a while and still didn't make a move. She normally treatens me that she will tell my whole family about my plans.
Either way, even if i do it, my stepfather will probably take advantage of her weakness following my passing and poison her even further with his Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine, picturing me as a lunatic who killed myself.
If i really were a lunatic, before i killed myself, i would make he would come with me.
Sorry avou this rant, i just needed to vent.
No, I know that if she knew, my mother would want that as well. But I cannot make my plans clear to her.

It's terrible that I feel guilty and do not want her to suffer now, but I also cannot stand what she has done in my formative years and how that fucked me up. I think the ugliest part of me is straight up inherited from her. Fuck all this mess.
I kinda relate.
I hold a grudge against my mother as well, because of the sociopaths she envolved herself with after getting a divorce from my father.
I was exposed to such bad people that i started hating everybody even more that i already did.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Duckup, Temporarilyabsurd and Soul
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Well, yeah i knew that she had suicidal thoughts ever since she and my father divorced, i was 6 back then.
I have mixed feelings about this: On one hand i feel pressured not to do it because i wouldn't want her to kill herself because of me. On the other hand i hate the idea of letting her alone with her husband (my stepfather) as he will probably exploit her even more without me to open her eyes. He is a leech, that's what he is.
But i suspect that she might have said that just to dissuade me from doing it.
And i suspect that she may not be taking me seriously as i have been talking about it for a while and still didn't make a move. She normally treatens me that she will tell my whole family about my plans.
Either way, even if i do it, my stepfather will probably take advantage of her weakness following my passing and poison her even further with his Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine, picturing me as a lunatic who killed myself.
If i really were a lunatic, before i killed myself, i would make he would come with me.
Sorry avou this rant, i just needed to vent.

I kinda relate.
I hold a grudge against my mother as well, because of the sociopaths she envolved herself with after getting a divorce from my father.
I was exposed to such bad people that i started hating everybody even more that i already did.

Fuck that creep! He probably will do just that. It's funny how we feel guilty. If we were looking at it from the outside, we would probably say: 'Well, if you put your emotional needs on a kid and fuck them up, that's what's coming to you.' But then of course it is hard to know you will devastate someone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I wondered before you replied whether she read or heard that "shock tactic" somewhere. What was your response to her?

It does come in sizes way larger than one person would use. I would go my gentle way, not disclosing my plans or telling her there's enough for several "doses". That's just the way it comes.

I'm sorry you have to live with a manipulative asshole. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
I wondered before you replied whether she read or heard that "shock tactic" somewhere. What was your response to her?

It does come in sizes way larger than one person would use. I would go my gentle way, not disclosing my plans or telling her there's enough for several "doses". That's just the way it comes.

I'm sorry you have to live with a manipulative asshole. (((Hugs)))
I just ignored when she told me that.
I don't think she did it on purpose to scare me.
She has had suicidal tendencies in the past and just as her mother, she has a tendencie to freak out when confronted with problems.
I doubt that she would really do it.
She would probably enter in a depressive state and drown herself in pills and falling under the influence of the creep that married her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and woxihuanni