• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I did not watch the video, sorry if that misses the mark.

I think most parents actually care about their children.

That does not imply that they will not drive their child to suicide. (for example, due to projection)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Im sorry OP, but your premise is not true. Most parents in this world not only care about their children to an amount that cant even be quantified, but they would DIE for their children if need be. The ones who dont care, or dont care enough, are the exception, the very small minority of parents. I know it can seem like there are so many bad parents out there, or even ones that seemingly just dont give a damn, but the bad ones are the ones we hear about most.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
This dude sounds butthurt over having a mentally ill parent.

For me, I think my parents loved me, but they "loved me" in a way that one generically loves a child. They didn't love me for me. So they raised me based on some generic "how to raise a good child" formula, which was not tailored to me, and unfortunately, that did a lot of damage. I think their intentions were good, but they ultimately didn't adapt to my specific situation. This has left me really conflicted as the it's a large source of suffering and anger in my life. The co sequences of this have also greatly contributes to me wanting to ctb. Even so, I don't think they didn't love me.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Most parents are just unprepared.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
99 percent of people have no business having children. It's just unfortunate that these people are too damn stupid to realize this and end up doing so anyways.

Last edited: