• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
please i need help im too scared to do anything i need sometjing that i cant back out of and doesnt hurt too bad if at all. I cant seem to do it no matter how hard i try

Solution
throneofdispair03
partial hanging is quick from your perspective. you'll pass out within seconds.
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
partial hanging is quick from your perspective. you'll pass out within seconds.

Reactions: peacefulexit and doomedtolive
Upvote 2
Solution
dantescorpse

dantescorpse

maybe i'm just feeling crushed.
Feb 5, 2023
if you have a very low or no opioid tolerance, overdosing on heroin or fentanyl is pretty easy, n extremely peaceful. i plan on going out this way. there are multiple methods of taking it, you can smoke it, snort it, or shoot it. finding a street dealer can be a bit difficult, especially if you're inexperienced with drugs, but you can also buy from a vendor on the darknet. theres a tutorial for that on here.

in terms of effects, heroin is a lot more euphoric, even if you're throwing up everything stil feels amazing, you're in complete bliss. nodding happens with both of them (and all other opioids, which is where most overdoses happen), but with fentanyl you nod quicker n harder, n a lot of people say its more of a 'sedative' feeling. when you're nodding off, you will eventually fall asleep, n if it does kill you, you wont even realize whats happening because its so peaceful. you basically just go to sleep n never wake up again.

Reactions: tooman9questions, divinemistress36, luisamanequim and 2 others
Upvote 1
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I'd love to go that way, if I can ever let go of SI. damn my legs! how they make me stand!
I've tested it before to make sure if my rope can withstand my weight and it really leaves almost no room for SI. I literally had to push up from the ground within like 5 seconds because it was working too well. I say another 2 seconds and I would have been out.

Upvote 0
S

Smith Winston

Jan 13, 2024
I've tested it before to make sure if my rope can withstand my weight and it really leaves almost no room for SI. I literally had to push up from the ground within like 5 seconds because it was working too well. I say another 2 seconds and I would have been out.
its not just the rope but the anchor point. You have to factor in your height, the height from the anchor, so the length of rope and allow say 30 cms (12 inches) of space. Most decent rope from any hardware store will do.
One thing I would suggest is that you empty your bowls before because otherwise you'll leave a stinking mess and not just a corpse.
Another thing is that it is something you will need not to be disturbed when doing, so plan a place and time when you're going to be alone.

Reactions: peacefulexit
Upvote 0