• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I really want to ctb, but I want to make sure I get everything right. I sleep in my own apartment. I can hang myself from night until the next afternoon and I know nobody would check on me, so I basically have about 16 hours nearly guaranteed nobody is going to break down the door. What tools should I buy. I don't mind spending a few hundred dollars on whatever tools i need to reach highest success rate. I just want to make sure to do whatever I can to have the highest success rate from hanging. I have a clothing bar, but I'm not sure if it will hold my weight for long. I'm thinking about buying a pullup bar.

So...

What type of item do you prefer I hang with?
What type of hanging would have the highest success rate if my setup is perfect?
How to make sure my setup is right before it's too late (I don't want rope to snap and I end up a vegetable for 5 years).