• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
I have access to propanolol and paracetamol. Would OD-ing on both of these kill me? I know paracetamol is painful (I've tried that method in the past) but I think now that I'm older (I was 13 or so last time) if I lock myself in a room, I can take the pain. Alternatives I'm considering is drowning - there's a lake nearby. I can't hang myself and I don't have access to SN or a ratchet strap. I can take the pain, I just need a good way that I can be sure I'll die with - neither drowning nor OD-ing with these two have high success rates. Suggestions?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Probably not and forget about paracetamol. read about ODs in the PPeH or these onces here:

S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
I have heard Sodium Nitrite but someone has recently said it was very painful during a failed/aborted attempt. Hard to get hold of in some countries as well. Fortunately have been able to access some, but I am unsure if I will use this or another method.

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
I have heard Sodium Nitrite but someone has recently said it was very painful during a failed/aborted attempt. Hard to get hold of in some countries as well. Fortunately have been able to access some, but I am unsure if I will use this or another method.
It's very hard to get hold of in my country. There are some less than official ways to get it but you have no idea what you're getting with them. Plus, I'm not in position where I can get it delivered. That does sound scary - I hope you find a way that's less painful!
Probably not and forget about paracetamol. read about ODs in the PPeH or these onces here:

Aren't there any accessible, OTC drugs you can overdose on?

S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
It's very hard to get hold of in my country. There are some less than official ways to get it but you have no idea what you're getting with them. Plus, I'm not in position where I can get it delivered. That does sound scary - I hope you find a way that's less painful!

Aren't there any accessible, OTC drugs you can overdose on?
Similarly here in the UK. Very very hard to get. Managed to eventually, but wasn't easy.