D

downndone

Dec 19, 2021
The old post was archived so I'm starting over. I tried to be honest with myself in the original post and I think I was fairly honest. I'm a coward so, when it comes to fight or flight, I'm fleeing. There is a small part of me that doesn't want to CTB. On one hand, I want to be in the life of my granddaughter, to not hurt my children. On the other hand, there is the mess I'm in and the torment I experience every moment of every day. That can't go on. My situation is completely self-inflicted so maybe my ending should be as well.

am I'm the only one that's reached this point because of something they did to themselves?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: D&D, xLosthopex, Crazy4u and 3 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It's all self inflicted. Fear and anxiety led me to choose the easy way at every turn and make impulsive ill advised decisions… now my only way forward is death asap …

• Hugs
Reactions: D&D, Crazy4u and fox_wannabe
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No you're not and if anyone read my posts they'd know that which goes to show how pointless it is writing them in the first place. Someone will be asking the same thing tomorrow

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I don't know what is fight or flight anymore. All I do is freeze. It makes me crazy

• Hugs
Reactions: D&D
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Yes

Reactions: PeacefulTonic