A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
This is an interesting moral question that recent events have raised.

Let's say a user has ordered and successfully received N. The people who have done so are generally serious about their eventual intentions. They may not be ready to CTB tomorrow, but they definitely want to do so.

Let's say another user reports that there is a significantly enhanced chanced of the N. being seized. This person, not wanting to lose the N. decides to catch an earlier bus.

What is the moral issue if 1.) the user is intentionally reporting a false story; 2.) the user is spreading a rumor which may or may not be true; and 3.) the user is reporting a personal experience that he knows to be true?

@onlymehere can weigh in since he has definite opinions.

M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
I'm too much of a noob to understand maybe, but if the person already posses the N then why would they be rushed? And if they don't have the N why would they use another method?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do not see any moral question.
All the sentences are thruths.
There is a chance of N being seized. Yes, there is. Customs exist for these matters.Will be countries better and there will be worse.

If for any reason an user does not received your N, I already is a lier and reporting hoax and fake story. It's unfair.

Until I received N, I read enough.and It's very clear......... here there is people who is buying a "quite" boxes.

And suppose that even will be others sellers...or dealers.