• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
Write anything you know about this disorder. I have been diagnosed with it recently and im still trying to figure it out.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
It isn't a specific disorder. That's why they say 'not otherwise specified'. It means that your mood is outside what the psychiatric profession regards as normal (whatever that is) but it doesn't meet criteria for other mood disorders. When I was first in hospital, I was diagnosed with that. When I was hospitalised a different time, they decided to change the diagnosis to bipolar, but I really don't think there's a lot of science behind which category they decide to lump you in. It's basically a way to put a diagnosis there when you don't fit one of their diagnostic categories.

Reactions: chlorine and Superfluous