• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I currently only earn money because of my job.

If I Google for making money I have 1million articles saying the same shit over and over but none of that's cool, those articles are made up by writers, not by people making money.

Anyone here knows a little good trick to make a small investment or way to make even $50usd with a $1000? Or anyother way to make some money so that I can earn a little extra and enjoy what I've got left?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Can you stand other men touching you?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Onomotopoeia, 262653, marcusuk63 and 6 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
If the stock market is up Monday morning that could be a way. It's a brand new quarter so there will be some investment shuffling.

Just remember any shot at quick money usually turns into a catastrophic loss.

Reactions: dandan
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
small poly bag plant cuttings, bougainvillea is a good choice, watch YouTube how to propagate this plant. I'm currently doing it. Spent 8.50 on soil and mini poly bags and sold one plant for 5 bucks and I got 21 poly bags. but it takes 4 to 5 months to grow. plant cuttings I got it from my garden, but you can ask people for their cuttings. Small profit but it's something. enough to buy ctb material, if I sell more of it.

Reactions: 262653, dandan and Bagger
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
small poly bag plant cuttings, bougainvillea is a good choice, watch YouTube how to propagate this plant. I'm currently doing it. Spent 8.50 on soil and mini poly bags and sold one plant for 5 bucks and I got 21 poly bags. but it takes 4 to 5 months to grow. plant cuttings I got it from my garden, but you can ask people for their cuttings. Small profit but it's something. enough to buy ctb material, if I sell more of it.
lol omg I used to grow monstrous bouganvillea, now I'm all nostalgic....
Hes nearly 40 far too old to be a rent boy :pfff:

It takes all kinds!

• Love
Reactions: puppy9
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
If it were easy to just make money everyone would do it.

Amazon mechanical turk can earn you some money but requires some forms of skills and test taking to qualify for higher paying gigs. Only reliable thing i actually know of and it sure wont make you rich.

Full disclosure: i decided it was not worth my time and stopped over a year ago but my time is more valuable to me than it really is to anyone else

Reactions: Ruffian
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I currently only earn money because of my job.

If I Google for making money I have 1million articles saying the same shit over and over but none of that's cool, those articles are made up by writers, not by people making money.

Anyone here knows a little good trick to make a small investment or way to make even $50usd with a $1000? Or anyother way to make some money so that I can earn a little extra and enjoy what I've got left?
You could try peer to peer lending. Look up FIRE (financial independence retire early) blogs like mr money mustache to see how you can retire early on an income as small as $50k per year. There's also "lean FIRE" for those who can live on less or are willing to go to low COL areas