Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Just got into an argument with mother over my eating habits.

Kinda skipped breakfast -> Angry
Ate after dinner -> Angry

It's all just annoying, I'm sick of it. Reminds me why I want to kms, but I can't even care enough to appease her anyways. Honestly, she chooses to be so stressed and anger, so it's hopeless. I'll never ever forget, from many, many years ago, how she'd get so angry, so mean, I'd cry and sob, and she'd just abandon me. Over what? Why? Does she really thinks it's ok because it's "discipline", because it's from her "Love". No, that "Love"? What is it, really?

Rejection. Then she has the fucking retardedness to expect me to love her? The expectation I'd just forget about it? Of everything that happened when I was that age, as entire school years slip my mind, those moments stick. I'll never forget them, and I'll never talk to her about it, because she will tell me to just forget about it, or act like she's sorry just to calm me.

She really expect love and respect when those are my earliest memories of her? Not of love, not of affection, but of rejection and abandonment.

While people generally like me at school, at home me and her never get along. Farther is just ATM.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and WonderingSoul
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Ugh. My mom is nearly the same. It's why I try to avoid her as much as I can nowadays. I barely talk to her anymore. Though I'm not completely separated from my parents.

Reactions: Archness