LemonadeArc

LemonadeArc

L'Arc
Sep 11, 2023
All my hopes have withered, never wanted to be misunderstood yet never got the guts to explain, never had the wish to be saved.
My mother wouldn't, my friends never got the chance, and even the best of souls I met were not an answer.
I was hiding behind their kind words, nice things they said but an understanding could never come.
I don't want no realization that comes with just "Impossibility", but that is all I will get.
Why the world thought of me so greatly, why were dreams end expectations forced onto me when I couldn't be more different.
I can't take a single second more, I said to myself thousands of times, still I pushed my "deadline" one day further, craving to be real.
Am I still young and immature, frail and ill, to be in such pain. Soon to be 19yo and I couldn't feel worse, there is no stand I can take right now that will take me further than 20.
There isn't any point in asking for forgiveness, these words of mine will never fly and reach any of their recipients, yet in this moments my mind slips and I see mother.
I can't guarantee myself to see a tomorrow, yet I thank any of you who takes the time to see this farewell.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, _Broken_alice, warm dreams and 3 others
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
I'm sorry to hear. Wishing you peace in whichever decision you make. You are not too young or immature to be in pain. We all handle pain differently and the type and amount can be bearable, pleasurable, or too much depending on the person.

Reactions: Ashu
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry, I wish you the best whatever you will do. <3

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This is so sad yet so beautifully written. Like poetry. I'm so sorry life has brought you to this point. I hope you can find peace.