• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xiiyiiyiiyrix.x

Aug 20, 2023
Please help.

Tonight in my room, my mom noticed some scars on my thigh and she got furious. She threatened to tell everyone and use brute force if I didn't lift up my skirt and show her the rest of my scars. The ones above my thigh are even deeper and have somebody's name cut into it. The same name is cut onto my wrist.

She refused to leave until I showed her and I begged until I gave an ultimatum and said that if she left right now I would explain everything on Sunday night.

Please help me.

My mom is extremely homophobic and I have a female name cut into my wrist. I do not want to explain anything to her and I don't want to show her my scars. I only have a day to CTB. I've been looking into SWB for several months but I haven't been able to pass out from hyperventilated 15 minutes then holding my breath on land. I have also been looking into salt poisoning. Is there a way to eat that much salt with a solid food? Such as adding a box of salt into an omelet, etc?

Please help me. I have no idea of what to do and I am so terrified.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, AnonGermany, Maeve and 1 other person
Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
First, calm down nothing good can come from being panicked. Second, do you really want to die or is it just because you don't see other options?

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I'm not entirely sure of the relationship you have with your mother, but I will assume the worst and that she is abusive to you.

You'll likely throw the salt back up, and/or your body will refuse to ingest more once you've eaten a tablespoon (throat closing up). Anyway this isn't a good idea for CTBing, death from table salt poisoning is just not going to happen. I am also afraid of what your mother will do to you if you end up in the hospital and are discharged.

Are you able to stay at a friend's or a family member that you trust? If you're in school, are you able to talk to someone there? A shelter could be a last resort.

I am sorry that you are going through this, and that you have a parent that's not understanding. My upbringing was similar but I was able to eventually get out.

Reactions: Maeve
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Sorry to hear.
Can you run away maby? Crashing on couch n stuff?

X

xiiyiiyiiyrix.x

Aug 20, 2023
First, calm down nothing good can come from being panicked. Second, do you really want to die or is it just because you don't see other options?
Thank you for your response, I will try to calm down but it is hard since I only have a day to figure this out. I have already been attempting for over a year and have been unsuccessful. This is the final straw and I believe this will make it easier for me to ctb as it gives me a definite time limit with no exceptions.
I'm not entirely sure of the relationship you have with your mother, but I will assume the worst and that she is abusive to you.

You'll likely throw the salt back up, and/or your body will refuse to ingest more once you've eaten a tablespoon (throat closing up). Anyway this isn't a good idea for CTBing, death from table salt poisoning is just not going to happen. I am also afraid of what your mother will do to you if you end up in the hospital and are discharged.

Are you able to stay at a friend's or a family member that you trust? If you're in school, are you able to talk to someone there? A shelter could be a last resort.

I am sorry that you are going through this, and that you have a parent that's not understanding. My upbringing was similar but I was able to eventually get out.
Ah, I see. Thank you for informing me of that. I won't be trying salt poisoning then. I haven't thought of the after either. I have no close friends near my region and most of the people from my school are on vacation. I live with my mom and dad, and the rest of my family is in another country. I would like to run away but I feel that it is near impossible because the nearest shelter is 15+km away and I cannot walk that distance or afford to take a ride.

I am sorry to hear that. You are a strong person to have made it this far <3
Sorry to hear.
Can you run away maby? Crashing on couch n stuff?
I don't have anybody close to me nearby. I feel like I really have no options. Majority of the suggestions I will be recieving will be difficult for me to pull off. Is it possible for me to run away without being dragged back by the police?

Last edited:
Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
Is it possible for me to run away without being dragged back by the police?
Depends on how old you are and where you are, The law about runaway people is kind of tricky and different from place to place, where I live if you are above 16 y/o they won't force you to go back if you have a safe place to stay. You could also try to plea that you are afraid for your safety and that's why you left but the outcome is pretty unpredictable. If you are adamant on CTB you can try partial suspension or even complete hanging.

Reactions: Maeve
X

xiiyiiyiiyrix.x

Aug 20, 2023
Depends on how old you are and where you are, The law about runaway people is kind of tricky and different from place to place, where I live if you are above 16 y/o they won't force you to go back if you have a safe place to stay. You could also try to plea that you are afraid for your safety and that's why you left but the outcome is pretty unpredictable. If you are adamant on CTB you can try partial suspension or even complete hanging.
Ah, I see. Thank you for letting me know. In regards to partial suspension, do I not need a variety of materials to be successful? With complete hanging, what sort of hook can I use ti hang within our house? What kind of rope works? Do you think I could successfully CTB with SWB possibly? Sorry for the influx of questions. I appreciate it

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Can you call the closest shelter to see what resources might be available to you? 15km is far but maybe they can pay the fare when you arrive.

As for the question about police, if you're of age they can't force you to go home. In the cases of minors running away, they won't necessarily bring the person back home if it's clear that it's unsafe. But the police will likely get CPS involved.

I hope that you can get in touch with a counselor at your school once the school season starts. At least, if you're in North America it's about 1.5 weeks away. They might be able to help you more than the shelter can.

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023

It doesn't really require any material you can pretty much do it with the metal pole in your closet and a belt. Complete hanging you are gonna need to find a beam that is tall enough for you to be suspended has for the "rope" it depends on your weight Some people have done it with a belt it just needs to be able to support your weight. Him not sure about SWB It's not really a method that I'm interested in

Also, don't be sorry to ask for help we are here for that

X

xiiyiiyiiyrix.x

Aug 20, 2023
Can you call the closest shelter to see what resources might be available to you? 15km is far but maybe they can pay the fare when you arrive.

As for the question about police, if you're of age they can't force you to go home. In the cases of minors running away, they won't necessarily bring the person back home if it's clear that it's unsafe. But the police will likely get CPS involved.

I hope that you can get in touch with a counselor at your school once the school season starts. At least, if you're in North America it's about 1.5 weeks away. They might be able to help you more than the shelter can.
Thank you for this valuable information. I will definitely keep this in mind. Though I am afraid of what my parents will do if the cps is called on them. Thank you very much though, once again. I appreciate this ver6 much.

It doesn't really require any material you can pretty much do it with the metal pole in your closet and a belt. Complete hanging you are gonna need to find a beam that is tall enough for you to be suspended has for the "rope" it depends on your weight Some people have done it with a belt it just needs to be able to support your weight. Him not sure about SWB It's not really a method that I'm interested in

Also, don't be sorry to ask for help we are here for that
Ah got it. I will take a look at the thread you linked. I'm not sure if I have access to a belt but I believe I most likely do. Do you know if there are other alternatives just in case. Thank you very much <3

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
I am afraid of what my parents will do if the cps is called on them
They can't do jackshit, If you say that you are afraid for your life CPS will take care of you until they finish their investigation.

Do you know if there are other alternatives just in case?

Has replacement for a rope? The important thing is that the object you use is within a certain length range it has to be long enough for you to be kneeling but short enough that you won't fall to the ground it also needs to be strong enough to hold your full weight the rest is just technique. The goal of partial hanging is to block the carotid or jugular artery in order to deprive your brain of blood.

If it's for suicide methods, not really other methods takes preparation or are unreliable.

Last edited:
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
may i ask why do you have a person's name cut into your wrist??