• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R0tt3n_R31L

R0tt3n_R31L

R31LC&T!E
Mar 12, 2023
A few days (or weeks) back I posted a thread about my strick mother finding out about me using this site. The outcome? She has been using it against me in every little thing. My lips were bleeding a little and I told her I need to go out (which I obviously can't if it's not important) and she started mocking me about how I visit 'suicide sites' and how 'I'm just a nobody'. It hurts so fucking much.

Last edited:
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
A few days (or weeks) back I posted a thread about my strick mother finding out about me using this site. The outcome? She has been using it against me in every little thing. My lips were bleeding a little and I told her I need to go out (which I obviously can't if it's not important) and she started mocking me about how I visit 'suicide sites' and how 'I'm just a nobody'. It hurts so fucking much.
So nasty and unnecessary

A

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
I'm a parent and I cannot imagine making my babies feel that way for a second. They are the only things in my life that have value. But I had parents who told me every single opportunity they got that I was worthless. My mom actually used that word. They both told me on different occasions I had ruined their life by being born. Just me not the other three siblings. The fault is not with you it's with a parent who would hurt their child like that. You didn't ask for this life, none of us did. But mom and dad are the only ones who had a hand in you being here. Sounds like she feels ashamed of her parenting that left you feeling so alone and she's projecting her own feelings on you. Shame on her. I may be worthless, but my girls, both now grown, are angels to me. You and I may never know a parents love but that doesn't make you unlovable, just unlucky.

R0tt3n_R31L

R0tt3n_R31L

R31LC&T!E
Mar 12, 2023
I'm a parent and I cannot imagine making my babies feel that way for a second. They are the only things in my life that have value. But I had parents who told me every single opportunity they got that I was worthless. My mom actually used that word. They both told me on different occasions I had ruined their life by being born. Just me not the other three siblings. The fault is not with you it's with a parent who would hurt their child like that. You didn't ask for this life, none of us did. But mom and dad are the only ones who had a hand in you being here. Sounds like she feels ashamed of her parenting that left you feeling so alone and she's projecting her own feelings on you. Shame on her. I may be worthless, but my girls, both now grown, are angels to me. You and I may never know a parents love but that doesn't make you unlovable, just unlucky.
I hope you find peace wherever you want.

Reactions: attheend13