• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
Can you mix SN with Coca Cola or other soft drinks? I think it will maybe help with the taste.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Stan's Guide advises against this due to increased risk of vomiting ruining the attempt. A little hard candy in the mouth for a few seconds and then spit out seems to work. You can do whatever you like, though, it might work. Someone here drank a lot of alcohol with their attempt, which has the same issue, and the first sn attempt failed due to vomiting but the second attempt seemed to work. Truthfully if yuou don't use too much maybe this will help to keep it down due to masking the taste- no one knows for sure- but it might actually help.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SebVettel5, watchingthewheels and Dead Meat
F

freight_train

Oct 14, 2022
i'd say stick to water

• Informative
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Stan's Guide advises against this due to increased risk of vomiting ruining the attempt. A little hard candy in the mouth for a few seconds and then spit out seems to work. You can do whatever you like, though, it might work. Someone here drank a lot of alcohol with their attempt, which has the same issue, and the first sn attempt failed due to vomiting but the second attempt seemed to work. Truthfully if yuou don't use too much maybe this will help to keep it down due to masking the taste- no one knows for sure- but it might actually help.
Who was the one that failed due to vomiting?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Not sure right now, if I can find it I'll post it. But some people have failed this way- there are just so many threads to look through I'm not sure if I'll find it.

Last edited:
  • Love
CarpeJugulum

CarpeJugulum

GNU Pterry
Jun 28, 2022
cola and juices can be slightly acidic, which is not optimal for SN that's slightly alkaline

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
As a kid I used to pinch my nose shut when drinking medicine to dull the taste, but I don't know if this would work when drinking something salty like SN.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
cola and juices can be slightly acidic, which is not optimal for SN that's slightly alkaline
So why exactly would this be a bad thing? Would this increase the risk of vomiting for sure, or is it not really sure?

CarpeJugulum

CarpeJugulum

GNU Pterry
Jun 28, 2022
So why exactly would this be a bad thing? Would this increase the risk of vomiting for sure, or is it not really sure?
i'm not talking about vomiting, but it could react with sn a bit and decrease the efficiency causing longer death. i don't think it influences vomiting in any way but i don't have much knowledge in that area

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
i'm not talking about vomiting, but it could react with sn a bit and decrease the efficiency causing longer death. i don't think it influences vomiting in any way but i don't have much knowledge in that area
It does sound like water is best then- why take the chance of this messing it up at all.

Reactions: sleeps