• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
A guy I know died by mixing cocaine and xanax together. I've been thinking about it a lot recently since coke is easy to come by here. Any idea how much it would take to kill you? And would it be really painful? Thanks

Reactions: zenn7
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
That incident was likely very much a statistical outlier. Xanax and coke isn't a reliable fatal OD at all.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, fly away, Celerity and 9 others
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
That's too bad, thank you for replying

• Love
Reactions: zenn7, Celerity, Jumping_realms and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Good luck. At least you have access to that. I don't get fucking shit. I would luv to have some fucking xanax. I obviously have anxiety but horrible drs. don't give a fuck. I would think lots of alcohol plus the shit you mention would be pretty bad...especially if you were left alone for a day or two.

Reactions: lofticries and Snake of Eden
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Xanax is just a CNS depressant and cocaine the opposite. They don't potentiate each other for anything lethal, if anything, xanax will just bring you down some from geeking out on coke.

Reactions: zenn7, Fin, peacefulhorizons and 2 others
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
That incident was likely very much a statistical outlier. Xanax and coke isn't a reliable fatal OD at all.
Correct. Cocaine is a Stimulant and Xanax is an Anti-Depressant. Taken at the same time and yer gonna go nowhere.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Fin
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Correct. Cocaine is a Stimulant and Xanax is an Anti-Depressant. Taken at the same time and yer gonna go nowhere.
Xanax is actually not an anti depressant. It's a benzodiazepine which are not used for depression but for anxiety and panic disorder. It has some off label uses too for medical things and sleep but it's never used for depression and it's highly addictive.

Reactions: fly away, lex, MartyByrde and 2 others
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Xanax is actually not an anti depressant. It's a benzodiazepine which are not used for depression but for anxiety and panic disorder. It has some off label uses too for medical things and sleep but it's never used for depression and it's highly addictive.
There are 7 drug classifications used by the courts here in the US. Xanax is put into the anti depresant category for that purpose. Yer right its a benzo.

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Drimacus and MartyByrde
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
There are 7 drug classifications used by the courts here in the US. Xanax is put into the anti depresant category for that purpose. Yer right its a benzo.
You're referring to IACP classifications. Where did you learn the US legal system utilizes the IACP's seven categories?

Reactions: Jumping_realms
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
You're referring to IACP classifications. Where did you learn the US legal system utilizes the IACP's seven categories?
He probably went to law school while going to med school.

• Yay!
Reactions: justpeachy and MartyByrde
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
He probably went to law school while going to med school.
Xanax is prescribed for depression on a regular basis. The woke culture is strong here.
Btw, yes, i went to med school during my 31 year career in law enforcement.

• Yay!
Reactions: justpeachy, Drimacus and MartyByrde
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Even if alprazolam was prescribed regularly for depression, it still wouldn't make it an anti-depressant.

You can continue to believe it is, because you certainly aren't open to multiple people trying to help you for some reason.

Reactions: Drimacus and MartyByrde
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Even if alprazolam was prescribed regularly for depression, it still wouldn't make it an anti-depressant.

You can continue to believe it is, because you certainly aren't open to multiple people trying to help you for some reason.
That user's reply has me rolling :pfff::pfff::pfff: You were right!
Btw, yes, i went to med school during my 31 year career in law enforcement.
Of course you did.

Reactions: Jumping_realms
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
That user's reply has me rolling :pfff::pfff::pfff: You were right!

Of course you did.
Here again......woke must be right..
Sigh

Its probably written for depression over 200 times per month at my pharmacy

• Yay!
Reactions: Drimacus
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Here again......woke must be right..
Sigh

Its probably written for depression over 200 times per month at my pharmacy
So now you're a pharmacist too? Where do you find the time?

• Yay!
Reactions: Nohopeinhell and Jumping_realms
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Thank you VicMackey JD MD PharmD PA-C CNA RN CRNA CPhT MBA PsyD DPT DDS for your "alternative science" facts

• Yay!
Reactions: Nohopeinhell, Drimacus, MartyByrde and 1 other person
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Thank you VicMackey JD MD PharmD PA-C CNA RN CRNA CPhT MBA PsyD DPT DDS for your "alternative science" facts
Ahhhh the wokeness is strong here.
Retired LE.
Current pharmacist.
Where have you spent your career and how many degrees did you get?

• Yay!
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Ahhhh the wokeness is strong here.
Retired LE.
Current pharmacist.
Where have you spent your career and how many degrees did you get?
a degree in seeing through bs on this forum. something money can't buy :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Drimacus, MartyByrde and Jumping_realms
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
Then you are aware pharmacists don't go to medical school, right? They do PharmD school. But you knew that.

Reactions: MartyByrde, Jumping_realms and Drimacus
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Then you are aware pharmacists don't go to medical school, right? They do PharmD school. But you knew that.
Here we call it med school. Lots of slang thrown around on campus. Please, dont start drama.

• Yay!
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
Here we call it med school. Lots of slang thrown around on campus. Please, dont start drama.
They are two entirely different programs in the majority of countries. But I'll play, in what country is "med school" used as slang for PharmD school? I'm curious. And what ever do you mean start drama? I just informed you of the differences of medical school and PharmD school and attempted to explain to you, who is a pharmacist, that Xanax is not used as an antidepressant ANYWHERE. That would be a completely off label use and highly irresponsible given it doesn't act on the brain like any sort of anti depressant (SSRI, MAOI, etc) and instead is a sedative type medication classified as a benzodiazepine. I can provide plenty of medical journals that would agree with this and not one that can realistically argue that Xanax is a safe alternative for an antidepressant. I am not sure how telling you facts is considered starting drama unless you plan to cause drama because of your inaccurate description of Xanax. It seems to me though that you have MUCH bigger problems in your life to focus on than little old me. Best of luck!

• Wow
Reactions: MartyByrde, MellowAvenue and Drimacus
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
They are two entirely different programs in the majority of countries. But I'll play, in what country is "med school" used as slang for PharmD school? I'm curious. And what ever do you mean start drama? I just informed you of the differences of medical school and PharmD school and attempted to explain to you, who is a pharmacist, that Xanax is not used as an antidepressant ANYWHERE. That would be a completely off label use and highly irresponsible given it doesn't act on the brain like any sort of anti depressant (SSRI, MAOI, etc) and instead is a sedative type medication classified as a benzodiazepine. I can provide plenty of medical journals that would agree with this and not one that can realistically argue that Xanax is a safe alternative for an antidepressant. I am not sure how telling you facts is considered starting drama unless you plan to cause drama because of your inaccurate description of Xanax. It seems to me though that you have MUCH bigger problems in your life to focus on than little old me. Best of luck!
I wish i could read your response. Your font is very light.
Oh well.
I hope someday you can realize that this world is full of facts that you dont agree with. Its doesnt mean everyone else is wrong and you are right.

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
I hope someday you can realize that this world is full of facts that you dont agree with. Its doesnt mean everyone else is wrong and you are right.
Yes, the world is full of facts. And one of those facts is that you were wrong about Xanax when you classified it as an antidepressant. It is a CNS depressant, and CNS depressants are never used to treat depression because these drugs are used for other purposes. In particular, Xanax is prescribed for anxiety, panic attacks, or as a sedative, etc.

V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Yes, the world is full of facts. And one of those facts is that you were wrong about Xanax when you classified it as an antidepressant. It is a CNS depressant, and CNS depressants are never used to treat depression because these drugs are used for other purposes. In particular, Xanax is prescribed for anxiety, panic attacks, or as a sedative, etc.
Sigh. No
It is used on a regular basis for depression.
Do you understand how these drugs work?
Have you been through med school or pharmacology school?
When you graduate and have been in practice let the class know.
Educate yourself. Depressants and anti depressants are the same thing. Different terminology.
The body and mind operates on Homestasis. When you are depressed, you are not prescribed a stimulant, you are prescribed an anti depressant, which yes is in the drug category of depressants. They are designed to bring you down further so your body and mind kicks higher production of edorphans, hormones, etc to bring you closer back to homeostasis. Same goes for ADHD and hyperactive disorders. You are prescribed a stimulant so your body and minds response is to bring you back down to homeostasis.
If you are that infatuated with terms like anti and depressants you need to let it go and read some medical texts. Attacking me wont get you the help you need.

• Yay!
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
Depressants and anti depressants are the same thing. Different terminology.
No comments...:pfff:
There is no point in arguing with a person who writes such nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: justpeachy, MartyByrde and Jumping_realms
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
No comments...:pfff:
There is no point in arguing with a person who writes such nonsense.
Thank god. Im tired of pouring facts down a bottomless pit. Good luck with your internet commando campaign. Feel free to educate the world cuz we are all wrong and you are the only one that it right.

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
Thank god. Im tired of pouring facts down a bottomless pit. Good luck with your internet commando campaign. Feel free to educate the world cuz we are all wrong and you are the only one that it right.
"we are all" -it's who? Everyone else in the thread wrote that you were wrong. You are the only one who argues with everyone.

Reactions: justpeachy, MartyByrde and Jumping_realms